Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage] - Compressed

Win/Linux [417 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
is there anyway I can pass this game easily
You can go play with a different character until you level up a bit. For stomping minigame, the most important stat is endurance which is leveled by almost everything.
You get damage reduction and HP boost by leveling it up and more stamina in "struggle" type minigames.

Soussk

Aug 10, 2018
Cheat save. At the very beginning, in the cave. Every skill/attribute at level 20. HP/MP 1000, plus some items and equipment.
v04.2024. Put both files in "save" folder

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Cheat save. At the very beginning, in the cave. Every skill/attribute at level 20. HP/MP 1000, plus some items and equipment.
v04.2024. Put both files in "save" folder
You might want to reduce skill/attribute levels to 10 since it's the maximum. Having more than 10 will create issues on older content.

tobdeg

Aug 3, 2019
So I played the v04.2024 compressed version posted by Bob69 so the issues might not appear in uncompressed versions of the original post.

After you approached Aria and lost the initial minigame where you went to Aria's balls, escaping any time after that pretty much ends with a black screen. I had to restart from a earlier save. I think I gotten escape rewards twice.
After you played the pussy and anal minigames for the first time with Minami, any further pussy/anal minigames doesn't seem like it reset properly.
Also it is not obvious that the scorched spot in your hole in the ground hideout is where you sleep, rest, nap, etc. I pretty much spent my starting JP points using First aid 2 skill to heal my character. Maybe add a glow effect or something.
I spent some time clicking on Hisako and Minami's boots, thinking that there might be some content there.
Once you further fleshed out the characters, it would be a nice qol feature if we have a book or something to see our relationship points with them.
After Nyx and Nox made a bet, choosing the third option Run away results in Nox picture not going away. Choosing the second option results in Nox saying "I won't foce you to anything... I give you a choice of your own free will. Go through the portal and become my servant. Alternatively, leave the room and go on your way." The portal is in the way out so I can't leave if I want to. Is the first option intended to be unselectable? Also climbing her foot is pretty hard, the bar moves too fast. I reverted to a earlier save since I wanted to see other content before proceeding.
After entering Nox's loafers can you leave or are you stuck? I know there's a tiny at the tip of the shoe, my odor resistance is not yet high enough to clean the loafers yet.
There is inconstancy when possessing Hisako shows theres a bathtub in the bathroom while playing as your tiny mc shows nothing.
The stomping minigame is a bit hard, maybe make it a little bit easier?
Looks like I got locked out of panty entrapment scene since I left Minami's cage. She doesn't chase my mc like in the beginning. I only find out after reading the guide.
Can you open the sealed strange door in your hideout? Are there content in hell in this version?

My favorite characters so far is Nox, Minami, Hisako, and Maria! I'm looking forward to play their stories once it is added in the future. For the other characters... I seen the few scenes of Ryoko so I'm not sure yet, Anabelle not played her content yet, I had not meet Yuki since I haven't advanced Amelia storyline that far yet.

But overall I enjoyed the game!

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So I played the v04.2024 compressed version posted by Bob69 so the issues might not appear in uncompressed versions of the original post.

After you approached Aria and lost the initial minigame where you went to Aria's balls, escaping any time after that pretty much ends with a black screen. I had to restart from a earlier save. I think I gotten escape rewards twice.
After you played the pussy and anal minigames for the first time with Minami, any further pussy/anal minigames doesn't seem like it reset properly.
Also it is not obvious that the scorched spot in your hole in the ground hideout is where you sleep, rest, nap, etc. I pretty much spent my starting JP points using First aid 2 skill to heal my character. Maybe add a glow effect or something.
I spent some time clicking on Hisako and Minami's boots, thinking that there might be some content there.
Once you further fleshed out the characters, it would be a nice qol feature if we have a book or something to see our relationship points with them.
After Nyx and Nox made a bet, choosing the third option Run away results in Nox picture not going away. Choosing the second option results in Nox saying "I won't foce you to anything... I give you a choice of your own free will. Go through the portal and become my servant. Alternatively, leave the room and go on your way." The portal is in the way out so I can't leave if I want to. Is the first option intended to be unselectable? Also climbing her foot is pretty hard, the bar moves too fast. I reverted to a earlier save since I wanted to see other content before proceeding.
After entering Nox's loafers can you leave or are you stuck? I know there's a tiny at the tip of the shoe, my odor resistance is not yet high enough to clean the loafers yet.
There is inconstancy when possessing Hisako shows theres a bathtub in the bathroom while playing as your tiny mc shows nothing.
The stomping minigame is a bit hard, maybe make it a little bit easier?
Looks like I got locked out of panty entrapment scene since I left Minami's cage. She doesn't chase my mc like in the beginning. I only find out after reading the guide.
Can you open the sealed strange door in your hideout? Are there content in hell in this version?

My favorite characters so far is Nox, Minami, Hisako, and Maria! I'm looking forward to play their stories once it is added in the future. For the other characters... I seen the few scenes of Ryoko so I'm not sure yet, Anabelle not played her content yet, I had not meet Yuki since I haven't advanced Amelia storyline that far yet.

But overall I enjoyed the game!
Thank you so much for the bug reports, I'll get onto fixing!

There is already a way to check relationship by opening "book of skills" and pressing "Reset relationship". It will show your current relationship, just make sure to press "no" to reset if you want to keep it.

Not being able to leave Nox's room is intended. Her character is sadistic, so I attempted to make an illusion of a choice. And yes, "SUBMIT" option is supposed to be unselectable.

Foot climbing minigame is affected by your agility level. If your agility level is 4 or more, the minigame becomes incredibly easy to the point it's harder to lose than to win. (Agility basically slows down the bar)

OOOOOH, really nice catch with the bathtub. Nobody noticed that before, or at least didn't tell me about it :O

Stomping minigame is affected by several things, but once you level up your skills you will be able to beat it easily.
There are 3 main attributes, of which all are leveled by basically everything.
Endurance affects your HP and damage reduction. (Only in minigames that have HP)
Agility affects your stamina. (Only in minigames that have HP)

You can reset your relationship with Minami by using "book of skills".

Sealed door is not openable yet in hideout, but you can enter in next section of the hideout by doing something. In 04 version, hideout does nothing, but in 06 version I'm making right now, hideout will have some things.

I'm glad you liked them!
All of them will have their own story and Nox is planned to have more content in main story as well.

Reactions: tobdeg

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Ryoko's alternate form was an excellent surprise. Hope we see even more bestial cockvore and the excellent teasing that was the cum cleaning also makes me hope that cumplay/cum eating either become its own thing or takes a bigger part of a character or two in the future.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Ryoko's alternate form was an excellent surprise. Hope we see even more bestial cockvore and the excellent teasing that was the cum cleaning also makes me hope that cumplay/cum eating either become its own thing or takes a bigger part of a character or two in the future.
I'm glad you liked it :D

There will be more content related to cumplay in future :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dremo
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes