RPGM Sizeplay [v05.2024.1] [SizeMage]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Beatos21

Aug 21, 2021
You have 1 HP. I wanted to keep it simple and use character HP. Your HP can't go below 1 or it's game over in rpgmaker so 1 is the "crush" moment. You can heal in multiple places, your base, mansion cage, minami cage etc... Sleep = heal. But you gave me an idea to make some healing items, which I will.
You can change player HP in/after crush scene.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
So, how does one actually save in this game? I'm a bit stumped, and crashing due to an error and having to restart is no fun.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
You can change player HP in/after crush scene.
You got me in a checkmate there!
I did do it for one crush scene, however, I felt like I want players to heal in their sleeping place, so I was at bit of a crossroads and still am. I don't know if it's a nuisance, but I will also add bonuses for players sleeping and eating in the future. (for example +1 strength for X minutes after sleeping). I will make a poll soon to see what players actually want.

So, how does one actually save in this game? I'm a bit stumped, and crashing due to an error and having to restart is no fun.
You can save from your sleeping places (there are 3 in the game at the moment) or you can buy save items from neighboring base.
What error are you having? Since this is 2 versions behind current version, I don't know if I fixed it in current version, if I did, I can send you the "bugfix".

- Here is a small bugfix, I don't know what error you're restarting on, but this fixes Aria's error if she is the reason.

Last edited:

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
Are you sure you want to continue this on RPGM lad? Unity, or UE4 where you could actually play as the ratlord would be dope, instead of it just being another generic RPGM scene collector. I think there's a game like that out, but they went the weird feet route instead of the variety you chose.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I should not comment, I should walk away....... But here I am..... putting a bookmark comment in............

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
tiny women are planned or only giantess ? :D
I'm trying to make a world where "femdom" is sort of the main theme. Giant females rule over small males, but I plan to add magic and magic will include females having possibility of shrinking. So... yes?

Are you sure you want to continue this on RPGM lad? Unity, or UE4 where you could actually play as the ratlord would be dope, instead of it just being another generic RPGM scene collector. I think there's a game like that out, but they went the weird feet route instead of the variety you chose.
I'm currently making a new PC, bought all the components except GPU. When I buy a new GPU, I'll start playing with Daz, blender, unity/ue4. But I won't be able to make the game early on since I will be learning them. But yeah, there is a plan to make something in Unity/UE4.

I should not comment, I should walk away....... But here I am..... putting a bookmark comment in............
Basically me when I first saw this fetish.

"I'm just gonna take a quick look out of curiosity"

*Shrink high* +30XP
*URU* +50XP
*Hakuto* +50XP
*Little snatcher* +50XP

LEVEL UP

You now like big women as well...

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1953825

Overview:
You play as a random guy trying to have fun.
There is no story yet, but in future this will be open world game with a story.
The game is reliant on minigames and there is no annoying "attack" spam.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: SizeMage
Censored: No
Version: 12.2022.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

P.S First house that you see has unfinished content. I would advise you to not enter without 2 strength and to save before you do, otherwise you risk being softlocked.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - GDRIVE - -

BugFix
:

View attachment 1954917 View attachment 2038211 View attachment 1954919 View attachment 1954915 View attachment 1954916 View attachment 1954920 View attachment 2038210 View attachment 2095648 View attachment 2313696 View attachment 2313699 View attachment 2313700 View attachment 2393845 View attachment 2393848
Where's the MAC file?

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
No bigger turn off than a big giant cack to interact with as a straight guy - game play is good but man, give a futa on/off option

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
No bigger turn off than a big giant cack to interact with as a straight guy - game play is good but man, give a futa on/off option
That's a bit hard thing to do. I mean, making filter is easy, however, there are futa on female scenes, there are futas like Minami, who has minigames like Unbirth and anal vore. If I add futa filter, it will disable all of those scenes, so I will avoid adding filters.

What I could do however is add Futa warning, which I will do in the version this month. This way you will know that you should avoid this character if you don't like Futa.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Is Minami working on the latest version here? After being caught and put in the cage, the screen goes black. There's also another event where she puts her finger towards the MC and then he's suddenly teleported somewhere inside her.

Also I can't seem to be able to travel to the mansion anymore. The "friend over there" is nowhere to be found

Last edited:

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
That's a bit hard thing to do. I mean, making filter is easy, however, there are futa on female scenes, there are futas like Minami, who has minigames like Unbirth and anal vore. If I add futa filter, it will disable all of those scenes, so I will avoid adding filters.

What I could do however is add Futa warning, which I will do in the version this month. This way you will know that you should avoid this character if you don't like Futa.
Yeah! a warning would be perfect for it

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Is Minami working on the latest version here? After being caught and put in the cage, the screen goes black. There's also another event where she puts her finger towards the MC and then he's suddenly teleported somewhere inside her.

Also I can't seem to be able to travel to the mansion anymore. The "friend over there" is nowhere to be found

You mean latest version on Patreon or on F95? Minami should work in both versions unless some switch is doing it's magic.
Please send me your save file so I can test it.

Yeah! a warning would be perfect for it
Awesome! I'll implement warnings soon.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
You can save from your sleeping places (there are 3 in the game at the moment) or you can buy save items from neighboring base.
What error are you having? Since this is 2 versions behind current version, I don't know if I fixed it in current version, if I did, I can send you the "bugfix".

- Here is a small bugfix, I don't know what error you're restarting on, but this fixes Aria's error if she is the reason.
Yeah, that was the error I referred to, thanks. Honestly, I think I might come back in a few months, because the version available here is - respectfully - a mess (got softlocked with Minomi as well), but this project looks like it has plenty of potential. Hell, maybe even the current versions are in a playable state - but this ain't it.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Yeah, that was the error I referred to, thanks. Honestly, I think I might come back in a few months, because the version available here is - respectfully - a mess (got softlocked with Minomi as well), but this project looks like it has plenty of potential. Hell, maybe even the current versions are in a playable state - but this ain't it.
That's fair. I'm learning basic but important skills through this project. Planning, coding etc... so hopefully in the future I can have easier time learning to make games in Unity or something even more advanced without it being a mess.

Reactions: Maeror Ignis

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
I don't work in the gamedev industry (yet). But I do programming. I found it to be very useful to take the time once in a while and look over certain parts of the code and just ask myself "how can this be broken?". It's a useful thing to do, especially if you're not doing playtesting or if you don't release test versions for people to report bugs.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I don't work in the gamedev industry (yet). But I do programming. I found it to be very useful to take the time once in a while and look over certain parts of the code and just ask myself "how can this be broken?". It's a useful thing to do, especially if you're not doing playtesting or if you don't release test versions for people to report bugs.
Surprisingly I do that! I'm a gamer and I know what to look for and how to look for it. I find a lot of holes and I fix them, but because these types of minigames have a lot of possibilities for things to go wrong it's kind of hard to get it bug free. I managed to do decently well in past 2 updates compared to previous ones though.
I just recently started doing more things to help in the future. Currently on patreon version I have reworked the game so it has more satisfying "progression" system. I added things that would help in the future updates, instead of focusing on the current update only. This by itself is a massive help when I want to make something more in the future.

That being said, I take all kinds of advices and tips that can help me, so if you have more to share, please do!

Reactions: hamsterus

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Indeed, it's always a good idea to lay bricks for future updates or to use 'templates' that you know work and aren't prone to being buggy. That way you're also saving a lot of testing time. I'm not sure how you feel about the idea of having a 'playtest' version, but I've seen quite a few indie game developers on this site and on patreon that release a test version for some people a few weeks before an actual release. While I don't doubt your ability to playtest, it can sometimes be like medicine: A doctor isn't allowed to perform surgery on family members or on himself because it's easy to get tunnel-vision.

Technicalities aside, I really enjoy the game and i've been watching it since you released the first version. It's really nice knowing the genre isn't dead (since most other games of this format are over or abandoned). I'll definitely support you as soon as I get the chance.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes