Joshua2198

Apr 17, 2020
Can anyone share this with me or tell me which folder it is in?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Skello Archive Collection [Tier 7 & Tier 4] [File Size: 126 GB]
MEGA | Pixeldrain

This archive contain everything from 2010 - 2021-11-18 . Which include:

- Old Work (2010-2018 drawings from either Hentai Foundry or Pixiv)
- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers
- Updates/Upcoming Projects
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All sorted into their corrected labels within the Month/Year they were released. For some reason all of OP collection for Skello stuff were all Tier 1. So I took the time and replace all them with higher tier one. Up until October 2021 releases. Which I still don't have the High tier content for those. Their was also February 2020 – Ryza “Hidden Event“ folder that was missing a source file. Which wasn't included from any of the creators download links but probably included on his Gumroad version. So if you manage to have any of the missing content. Please share them to me so I can update the collection.

Updates/Upcoming Projects folder is their for WIP projects that are planned to be released at some point, but not now or updates improvements he'd did from his animations. Their one folder within it that has all the Byleth teaser scenes that currently a project in the works, but not yet release.

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

Last edited:

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019

- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers
All sorted into their corrected labels within the Month/Year they were released. For some reason all of OP collection for Skello stuff were all Tier 1. So I took the time and replace all them with higher tier one. Up until October 2021 releases. Which I still don't have the High tier content for those. Their was also February 2020 – Ryza “Hidden Event“ folder that was missing a source file. Which wasn't included from any of the creators download links but probably included on his Gumroad version. So if you manage to have any of the missing content. Please share them to me so I can update the collection.

Updates/Upcoming Projects folder is their for WIP projects that are planned to be released at some point, but not now or updates improvements he'd did from his animations. Their one folder within it that has all the Byleth teaser scenes that currently a project in the works, but not yet release.

It is wonderful that they have posted the full collection, but no one can download it, since the limitation is 4 gigabytes per IP, and you need to change it a huge number of times, so just a link for beauty.

Reactions: Cunning Linguist

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It is wonderful that they have posted the full collection, but no one can download it, since the limitation is 4 gigabytes per IP, and you need to change it a huge number of times, so just a link for beauty.
I increased my transfer quote for now.

Either wait for OP to update the thread with this or download piece by piece. You aren't force to download the whole thing since it not zip.

bainiao

Dec 21, 2021

- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers

Thank you for sharing

Jan 10, 2019
Use megadownloader v3.0. If you use VPN, when the downloads reach quota, they'll stop automatically. Change VPN server and make sure the server you pick is at at least on the next sub-net, pause the downloads that have stalled, and resume.

Really handy, and powerful tool. Either that or you could wait the time limit and restart, the good thing is it'll pick up as you left it and you don't have to download through a browser client ever again either.

It also allows you to pick and choose files so even though you're importing the entire link contents, you can see choose what you want out of the 100GB+ total and it'll put it in the correct folder too.

Oh yeah, and it maxes it out your capable bandwidth, so if you're on Gbps packet, it'll zoom through it all.

• Angry
Reactions: gemie and TheLokich

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018

- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers

I increased my transfer quote for now.

Either wait for OP to update the thread with this or download piece by piece. You aren't force to download the whole thing since it not zip.

Nope. Sorry. I won't be able to handle 126GB of data. Precisely why I only uploaded the 1080p stuff.
I'm passing this one off to another uploader who can handle that.
Note to other uploader: Please seperate the current stuff into 1080p section and the mega stuff into 4K section if you are planning on taking this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLokich

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019

Nope. Sorry. I won't be able to handle 126GB of data. Precisely why I only uploaded the 1080p stuff.
Note to other uploader: Please seperate the current stuff into 1080p and 4K sections if you are planning on taking this up.
Deep-nostalgia-Взгляд-на-две-тысячи-ярдов-взгляд-нейросети-6555549.gif
I had a case of downloading from mega, and so you can change through VPN BUT!
1) You need to restart the application to change the location,when the limit is reached, for free it is about 4-5 gigabytes.
2) It happens that there is a gap due to too much load or frequent transmissions (I have a stable 250MB Internet)
3) Everything ends with the fact that every 4 gigabytes (it happens that 5-6) change the location, which is limited by the number of servers in the VPN of the developer and the holder.
You can also add points, but these are the main ones, I also want to add from myself that the author put the link in vain because there are idiots who will report the link to show that it is not good to "Steal" the content of the creator.
As a result, the link is temporary, because in the end you need to find someone who will pay for the Pro light upgrade of your account, plus create a torrent weighing 126 gigabytes and distribute it, I may have this opportunity closer to the middle of the year, because I will update hard drives by 10 terabytes.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Note to other uploader: Please seperate the current stuff into 1080p section and the mega stuff into 4K section if you are planning on taking this up.
Everything is unzippered and won't required you to download the whole thing. So you have the option to download what you what or if you have the transfer like I do. You can download the whole archive.

Reactions: Zelfer

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Hello, thanks for updating the OP. In the OP, the links to 2021 Nov-Oct Full are actually identical to 2021 Nov-Oct Loops.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
First and foremost thanks for sharing!

I'm faced with a decryption error while attempting to download the following files.

Those videos are being reuploaded in the MEGA collection again. If your still having issues with them trying downloading it from the MEGA Desktop app or get it from the alternative link I provided here.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021

- Scenes
- Full Video
- Source Files
- Voiced Version
- Extras
- Mini bonuses
- Promos
- WIPs/Teasers

Great job, that was a bitch to download (I really need to upgrade the drive in my NAS).

create a torrent weighing 126 gigabytes and distribute it, I may have this opportunity closer to the middle of the year, because I will update hard drives by 10 terabytes.
Too late, but you can be another seed, it won't hurt (I also need to upgrade my 4x 4TB to higher drive but it start to be expensive).

Here's the torrent (currently replicating to a second seedbox) who compile all of that for those who complain about Mega (but then, stay on seed for everyone):

Last edited:

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Got some downloadable updates here on this post from his Kemono page: