2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Oooooh, nice, a cumflation game!

...wait, either this artist doesn't understand the fetish they're trying to appeal to, or they think cum is stored in the boobs and ass. (I'm thinking the former since one preview pic makes it look like the boobs are inflated with shower water. :FacePalm: )

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
Love the art in the game and the theme. One thing is that the overworld FPS is horrible. Movement is slow but it makes sense when moving around carrying. Getting all the SP is tedious and not a fun gameplay loop tbh but that's just me. Probably will come back to this on the next couple of versions to see if issues are fixed and some of the QOL things are fixed.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
how do i put hte hose and inflate her boobs.. i'm in bthe beginning
Go to the hose at the well in the yard. Press the interaction button on the gamepad "A", on the keyboard "Z" seems to pass monologue and the hose will connect to it then hold the interaction button until the scale on the left is filled. you can pump and more the main thing is not to drive to the exclamation mark above the head.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
The game isn't bad but:
1. Delivery of water from point A to point B takes a long time.
2. Random disappearance of the interface.
Because of these two problems is not possible to play. Bring water, poured and then disappears interface, and even if you save before the process of pouring water, it is not a fact that after loading the interface will appear.
Waiting for updates and fixes.

Dec 29, 2018
Game looks good, my only feedback is
1) to please increase the walking speed
2) to implement always dash

it's really frustrating to play this game with such a slow pace and especially when it's simply because of walking speeds and distances, since for the most part the story doesn't seem to have rythm problems as far as I know, but bear in mind I'm saying this after onlty discovering the pink slime in the first mine, so I'm not very far in the story but already the speed feels unbearable.

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Does any1 have the issue that after getting lvl1 belly skill they can't fill it completely? or lvl 2 boobs just going to 75% ?

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
For me the skills don't work at all, btw the save editor is pretty helpful to make the game faster, you can even change the reward ratio

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Does any1 have the issue that after getting lvl1 belly skill they can't fill it completely? or lvl 2 boobs just going to 75% ?
Yeah, same. You can somewhat do it, if you pause pouring, walk a bit away from hose, start over or some combination of those. If that's the intended mechanic, then I'm not into it.

supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah my HUD went after the gas delivery. Im stuck now, my autosave has no HUD and my last save was ages ago. Does anyone have a save around the same place or anything further than I am now by any chance?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im having the same issue i saved it before the hud went away. but the hud stays gone not when ever i talk to any npc or try to opne a shop braking the game : ( can someone reach out to the DEV : O and let them know

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I've gotten used to the speed of the game, it's not so stressful anymore. Interface crashes are a problem, I create new saves after each action to roll back. Stuck on the mission Go to the forest Lym at night. Is there any way to skip to night? Through the bed does not work, there only sleep until morning.

P.S. I'm the lucky one. FPS has never dropped below 14.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes