Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

koifishlord

Dec 19, 2020
Why are you guys using Base64 to share a link? This method is used to transfer a binary file in the form of text for reliability. This has no security or privacy purpose whatsoever. Without using the website, any 64-bit machine can decode it.
i actually dont know. i saw other people doing it sometimes and just rolled with it. maybe someone might care to explain haha

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Why are you guys using Base64 to share a link? This method is used to transfer a binary file in the form of text for reliability. This has no security or privacy purpose whatsoever. Without using the website, any 64-bit machine can decode it.
I thought it was to obfuscate it from search engines.

Reactions: faili019test01

dklc123

Dec 9, 2021
But this website is public. It's Google that leads people to this website. You're trying to protect something that everyone has access to.

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone got alexsylex InfinityUI and Compass Navigation Overhaul update from the patreon. And also XingSkyrim poses 0.62

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah... Have been trying to find fix for this, no luck, anyone else got this working just fine?
Haven't used this directly yet but seeing from the files there's an ini file you can edit to change the type of upscaling. Default is FSR2 w balanced level. I'd say change it to your preferred method and see if that works. Other than that I can say for sure you need to setup your enblocal.ini like this

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=SkyrimUpscaler.dll

Can't be completely sure tho since I can't test it rn

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
anyone knows how to complete this, or maybe shutdown/remove this quest, whenever my character use Chasity belt this quest start.. i do it 3 times already...
enb2022_12_8_14_01_4611.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote