Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
anyone knows how to complete this, or maybe shutdown/remove this quest, whenever my character use Chasity belt this quest start.. i do it 3 times already...
View attachment 2246753
If not wrong there is an option to make DD removable on the mcm itself, or if u have additemmenu, get the key from the mod and have it open. It was one of the reason why i stopped using DD related mods, made a playthrough more a chore rather than a feature or an extra eventually

Jackaly

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you!

I tried it out, and I'm getting 1 fps in menus, anyone knows what might be causing this? GPU is at 2% and CPU at 3%...
Don't know if you got it sorted out but try setting windowed borderless in display tweaks to true and disable fullscreen. Had the same issue and it immediately fixed itself after that.

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone got alexsylex InfinityUI and Compass Navigation Overhaul update from the patreon. And also XingSkyrim poses 0.62

Ivaekron69

Nov 29, 2021
Can some one post the "H2135's Fantasy Series 6 SE for Patrons - CBBE 3BA/BHUNP 1.0.0" from schakens mods?
They have a one acount per IP rule, and I can't remember the throwaway acount I had before my hardrive died.

Oct 15, 2018
Melodic's discord is free.

Anyways, mod:
Low res textures:
thank you very much for the mod
Idk , his discord doesn't allow me to do anything , just lock me out at the welcome hall , even after 10 mins when the clock when off , I can't do anything

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote