Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
did anyone have this armor? Alduins-Scale-Armor.jpg
i cant find any link for Skyrim SE
can u share please.
oh yea, immersive armor to big to install.
standalone is better

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone got alexsylex InfinityUI and Compass Navigation Overhaul update from the patreon. And also XingSkyrim poses 0.62?

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
I've converted OpenSex 1.16 to LE and tweaked it a bit, now it does not replace the original 0Sex module.
Install it like any other module for OSA, then go to OSA main menu -> Library -> OpenSex -> Keybind and bind module to some free key.
You don't need OSA for OStim, I've tested with old OSA LE from Nexus it everything seems to work as intented.
Many thanks to NotSswaye for posting the original file. :PogChamp:

Dec 13, 2017
I had difficulty to choices left or right in Anubis if I chose XXS pack will detect your Shota race is easily but Furniture will not work and again If I chose S patch AIO will not detect your Shota Race when you tries hole with S may Shota will disappear on menu sex tools ''H'' isn't all time so S Patch will be working with furniture is well but ugly due height size isn't fit it

Whocares11000

Feb 23, 2018
I guess you're going to have a hard time, just move to SSE is easier for you
why do you think its gonna be harder? when he uploads there are both LE and SSE packs, if you have access to one you should have access to the other one, i wish i could move to SSE but its way too much of a pain in the ass with how much shit i have installed haha.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
why do you think its gonna be harder? when he uploads there are both LE and SSE packs, if you have access to one you should have access to the other one, i wish i could move to SSE but its way too much of a pain in the ass with how much shit i have installed haha.
this the best i can found for u.. but.. sadly isn't in Google drive or Mega etc etc... itz a direct link... u need VPN bcoz the website a bit extreme...
Alduins-Scale-Armor.jpg
P/S: this website is illegal bcoz it have a lot of loli and shota H and mod for fallout, skyrim and etc....
even Loverslab bann this website...

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
I had difficulty to choices left or right in Anubis if I chose XXS pack will detect your Shota race is easily but Furniture will not work and again If I chose S patch AIO will not detect your Shota Race when you tries hole with S may Shota will disappear on menu sex tools ''H'' isn't all time so S Patch will be working with furniture is well but ugly due height size isn't fit it
try this...

Reactions: Super_Nova-

'Heads'

Jul 10, 2021
I've converted OpenSex 1.16 to LE and tweaked it a bit, now it does not replace the original 0Sex module.
Install it like any other module for OSA, then go to OSA main menu -> Library -> OpenSex -> Keybind and bind module to some free key.
You don't need OSA for OStim, I've tested with old OSA LE from Nexus it everything seems to work as intented.
Many thanks to NotSswaye for posting the original file. :PogChamp:

Do you have ostim le

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote