Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
Upscaler with enb support Just make sure that you follow instruction if you plan to use it. Also maybe check into config file and set it from balance to quality. On my gtx 1660s it did helped a ton and I went from 40 fps around Riften to 52-60 with Pi-cho enb and bunch of other graphical mods.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Does anyone have these NPC replacer mods from Schaken?

Sibylla233

May 5, 2022
Does anyone have Adri's "Inquisitor 4.2" which is a cooler magic-casting system?
Adri's patron adress:

I have find it, here:

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone got alexsylex InfinityUI and Compass Navigation Overhaul update from the patreon. And also XingSkyrim poses 0.62?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I would be very grateful if someone could provide this.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
anyone have their own conversion for this mod? this mod bodyslide not working.
the body start clipping when my character pregnant.. MHW banbaro Armour.
i download this from LL . daymarr
i try to fix it by myself in bodyslide studio but failed. Alduins-Scale-Armor.jpg

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Weird, is there a reason why I couldn't find this post with the search bar? Where did I go wrong, lol
I just typed Leviatan in search bar to make sure it hasn't already been posted and was quite surprised. Not sure why it didn't come up for you but glad we didn't have to wait for it.

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
what other mods do i need and how to use this?

You need OSA for LE amd all its requirements. Drop OSA and OpenSex files to your Data floder, then go to OSA main menu -> Library -> OpenSex -> Keybind and bind OpenSex module to some free key, like Num-.
I'm using this module with older 2.02 version of OSA, released by CEO long before his great crusade against OStim creator, so I don't know how newest 0011 version of OSA works with OpenSex module. Let me know if you want me to share OSA 2.02 and all the modules CEO once made.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018

You need OSA for LE amd all its requirements. Drop OSA and OpenSex files to your Data floder, then go to OSA main menu -> Library -> OpenSex -> Keybind and bind OpenSex module to some free key, like Num-.
I'm using this module with older 2.02 version of OSA, released by CEO long before his great crusade against OStim creator, so I don't know how newest 0011 version of OSA works with OpenSex module. Let me know if you want me to share OSA 2.02 and all the modules CEO once made.
would be grateful if u can share all modules saving me find and troubleshooting if i encounter problems, thanks

Sovcomrad

Jun 1, 2022
BakaFactory SLAL Animation 6.00V LE / SE

6.00V Change Log

- Added Spriggan Mate SLAL

- Redone Queen motion(Please reapply json data)

I know it takes a bit longer but from this point on just keep an eye out on kemono.party

Hihi, sorry one more time, i remember you asked about Kemono... but looks like date on this site is very outdated. Could you please upload BaboDialogue 5.0? if you still have subscription

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote