Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Violinist91

Dec 16, 2018
Happy New Year, everybody!

If someone manages to get the latest ENB-compatible test build (version 06) of PureDarks upscaler, please share.

Edit: Already up on Kemono.

Last edited:

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
Anyone Had This Armor Mod The Patreon one
(kemono dead)
(ididnt see anywhere)
if you do share pls
link on kemono is dead

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
why do you think its gonna be harder? when he uploads there are both LE and SSE packs, if you have access to one you should have access to the other one, i wish i could move to SSE but its way too much of a pain in the ass with how much shit i have installed haha.
no, actually I though like you before and that would be pain in the *ass, but when you move to SE, it's a lot easier than you think, don't worry

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone Had This Armor Mod The Patreon one
(kemono dead)
(ididnt see anywhere)
if you do share pls
link on kemono is dead
Fantasy Series9 posted in this thread

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
hey if i can ask, when i try to update 2.40 to 2.70 approach never happen again...
and i try go back using 2.40 and approach happened again..is there any chanche to fix it? or my mod have conflict with other mod and kid dont have any dialog too

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: yustin96

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Is Anub's S animations supposed to only let males in the male position? With other animation mods, if you use two females either can be at male position, but doesn't seem to work with his pack.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
No one get ?!

cant give any tech support on this, been on a bit of a Fallout 4 binge for a few weeks, but this is from the author

"

Happy New Year friends, this is my first work for you before the holidays, of course, not only these, other works will be released later

Full version of sam, including the player version of sam and BOSS sam animation (need MCO 1.6 to launch the BOSS attack, if you do not use 1.6, rename yourself to power attack)

Comes with weapons and armor, as well as a Sam boss can be summoned to fight, the animation supports SCAR, can be used for NPCs

Need to pre:

MCO DAR AMR

payload

dTry's Key Utils

elden rim (optional, if you want to get the hit effect)

SCAR (optional, if you want NPCs to use it)

TK DODGE 0.5 (if you use a higher version, change the DAR directory yourself)

Installation method:

First download MGR SAM+boss.rar from this article, and install

Then go here to download the animation installation :

All my works(December) | Patreon 上的 black

"

Zadoorknob

Jan 4, 2023
First of all, thank you all for being so helpful, and sticking it to the paywalls.
You're all legends.

Secondly, I'm looking for any and all of coco's patreon outfits (no rektas ports, I need the coco body versions)
kemono wasn't helpful, or maybe I just don't know how it works, all I could find were the already free releases.

Much appreciated!

Reactions: LokRE
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote