Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
Kraos
Hi, OAR has been updated to 0.2. Any chance for a megafire or googledrive link instead of an attachment? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: vrajk
Aug 20, 2021
Any Idea how to go fullscreen?
Launching the game as same resolution as your screen resolution, not sure if any other way.
I lower from 4k to 2k, with balanced settings (switch to 2k from windows swttings before running the game). Seems better in terms of performance than 4k with performance settings. (FSR2)

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Anyone knows a good cum mod? SLACS wont work on my game
For SE or LE? On LE I've been using Sexlab - Cum Overlays 2.8 for a while and its working great, SLACS is not compatible with a couple things so I never got to use it. Not sure if that mod works on SE and how well it does, you can look through the topic on loverslab.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Genuine curiosity, why would someone pay for mods on Patreon when you have Nexus and LoversLab for free?

I'm a modder and firmly believe in the free mods for all motto some of us at Nexus have harped about for years so always wonder why people would pay for what a hell of a lot of modders happily give away for free.
because some folks have a number of other folks helping, hire voice actors, and so on. Some folks just want to be able to make some little bit back for their efforts (I remember an Oblivion vampire questline mod I used to have, my PC sucked so I couldn't run it all, but part of the package was a night-eye redesign .esp, and I kept that around and considered it $5 very well spent)

Reactions: vrajk

HYper357

Jan 19, 2023
look for Last Update On Latex Acessories, And 3BA Version (Patreon)se,previously version have some problem

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote