Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021

cant give any tech support on this, been on a bit of a Fallout 4 binge for a few weeks, but this is from the author

"

Happy New Year friends, this is my first work for you before the holidays, of course, not only these, other works will be released later

Full version of sam, including the player version of sam and BOSS sam animation (need MCO 1.6 to launch the BOSS attack, if you do not use 1.6, rename yourself to power attack)

Comes with weapons and armor, as well as a Sam boss can be summoned to fight, the animation supports SCAR, can be used for NPCs

Need to pre:

MCO DAR AMR

payload

dTry's Key Utils

elden rim (optional, if you want to get the hit effect)

SCAR (optional, if you want NPCs to use it)

TK DODGE 0.5 (if you use a higher version, change the DAR directory yourself)

Installation method:

First download MGR SAM+boss.rar from this article, and install

Then go here to download the animation installation :

All my works(December) | Patreon 上的 black

"
any chance for mco malenia sirr?

Ruth___

Nov 20, 2021
Are there download links? Otherwise, there are only posts on the kimono. ( )

ViolaDeLacosta

Jan 29, 2023
Добрый день, друзья! Хочу спросить - есть ли у кого-нибудь полная версия Oden Poser для LE? Меня интересует вариант со всеми кастомными позами, особенно позами с предметами.

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
Добрый день, друзья! Хочу спросить - есть ли у кого-нибудь полная версия Oden Poser для LE? Меня интересует вариант со всеми кастомными позами, особенно позами с предметами.

Не уверена, что для LE, но судя по тому что после установки гг в "Т" позе,вероятно для "ЛЕ".

Reactions: ViolaDeLacosta

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
im newbie what is the latest skyim i dont have yet any skyrim i dont know what to install please guide me i want to play Skyrim and what Version is recommended and List of Mod r18

bakabakabakaa

Jan 3, 2020
im newbie what is the latest skyim i dont have yet any skyrim i dont know what to install please guide me i want to play Skyrim and what Version is recommended and List of Mod r18
Was just passing by looking for a preset but whatever. I know skyrim modding can be hard for newbies.

There are basically 3 main versions of skyrim.

• the old skyrim, it is definitely not worth using anymore.
  • skyrim special edition (SE): this is one of the 2 versions of skyrim that people use.
  • skyrim anniversary edition(AE): this is the other main version.
Today most people would tell you to buy SE or AE, and as it so happens they are both the same game. if you buy the game you get the AE, and then you can downgrade to SE using mods.

for mods, the game actually gets quite complicated, either way the main source of mods are and , nexus is by far the most popular but it doesn't have a lot of NSFW mods, loverlab is where you get most of the NSFW animations, quests...

Since you are new, I would advise you to start with a normal playthrough, by normal I mean without the NSFW mods for the following reasons:
  1. NSFW mods tend to be less polished than popular nexus mods so more risk of having bugs which will make your experience less enjoyable. A veteran modder can troubleshoot their mods, patch, order their mods manually.... but you are no veteran.
  2. Nexus being more popular, the mods have more users, and as a result, compatibility issues, bugs... are discovered much quicker.
  3. Nexus is a cleaner and better designed site so it is easier to browse, easier for modders to publish their mods, patches are easier to find...
  4. loverlab is less severely moderated, which plays in its favors for the purposes of NSFW mods but it is also pretty wild, this ties to reason number 1.
  5. lastly, the tools that are used by modders (more on that below) have better integration with nexus mods and close to no integration with loverslab.

a list of tips in no particular order, might seem confusing for you at first but keep it in the back of your mind if possible:
  • when downloading any mods read their description. Particularity their compatibility section, requirements, and installation.
  • for some mods, AE vs SE version makes a lot of difference so you have to know what version you are using or you will end up with a game that might not even launch.
  • SKSE is a must have, make sure you install the right version for your skyrim and test your game before anything.
  • for mod managers, the 2 most popular ones are Mod Organizer 2 and Vortex, generally speaking MO2 is considered superior to vortex, but it is also harder to get into if you have no experience. MO2 also is older so more guides about it, eaiser to find solutions if you run into troubles.... but again vortex is easier to use, so up to you.
  • Test your game often when modding.

and as a side note, there is wabbajack (google it if interested), which is a modlist ready-to-use, there are some NSFW wabajack lists out there. the advantage is obviously that you don't have to deal with all of what I said above, it requires less time to setup. the downside is that since it is a compilation of mods, so if it fails to work for some reason, it would be much harder to troubleshoot because you didn't mod it yourself, you don't chose what mods to use so if you want to alter it, it is going to be much harder than a normal mod list. for that reason I tend to avoid wabbajack, in fact I never used it, I mod my own game, one mod at a time.

if you want to go straigh to the NSFW modding and have control over your mod list despite everything I said above then your best bet IMO is

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
This Little Maneuver's Gonna Cost Us....

Are you sure you're ready for this? You can't just take it like that - download the right and correct mot, prepare it for installation, and in the end, as you put it, "put mods" and play, all this and everything that I haven't listed yet - requires a very, very long time, very, very much nerves, very, very much patience, attention,understanding the mod manager's working principle.The bulk of the time and everything that I have listed above depends on your desires, what exactly you want to see on your screen.

Reactions: Mr Klinn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote