Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
Was just passing by looking for a preset but whatever. I know skyrim modding can be hard for newbies.

There are basically 3 main versions of skyrim.

• the old skyrim, it is definitely not worth using anymore.
  • skyrim special edition (SE): this is one of the 2 versions of skyrim that people use.
  • skyrim anniversary edition(AE): this is the other main version.
Today most people would tell you to buy SE or AE, and as it so happens they are both the same game. if you buy the game you get the AE, and then you can downgrade to SE using mods.

for mods, the game actually gets quite complicated, either way the main source of mods are and , nexus is by far the most popular but it doesn't have a lot of NSFW mods, loverlab is where you get most of the NSFW animations, quests...

Since you are new, I would advise you to start with a normal playthrough, by normal I mean without the NSFW mods for the following reasons:
  1. NSFW mods tend to be less polished than popular nexus mods so more risk of having bugs which will make your experience less enjoyable. A veteran modder can troubleshoot their mods, patch, order their mods manually.... but you are no veteran.
  2. Nexus being more popular, the mods have more users, and as a result, compatibility issues, bugs... are discovered much quicker.
  3. Nexus is a cleaner and better designed site so it is easier to browse, easier for modders to publish their mods, patches are easier to find...
  4. loverlab is less severely moderated, which plays in its favors for the purposes of NSFW mods but it is also pretty wild, this ties to reason number 1.
  5. lastly, the tools that are used by modders (more on that below) have better integration with nexus mods and close to no integration with loverslab.

a list of tips in no particular order, might seem confusing for you at first but keep it in the back of your mind if possible:
  • when downloading any mods read their description. Particularity their compatibility section, requirements, and installation.
  • for some mods, AE vs SE version makes a lot of difference so you have to know what version you are using or you will end up with a game that might not even launch.
  • SKSE is a must have, make sure you install the right version for your skyrim and test your game before anything.
  • for mod managers, the 2 most popular ones are Mod Organizer 2 and Vortex, generally speaking MO2 is considered superior to vortex, but it is also harder to get into if you have no experience. MO2 also is older so more guides about it, eaiser to find solutions if you run into troubles.... but again vortex is easier to use, so up to you.
  • Test your game often when modding.

and as a side note, there is wabbajack (google it if interested), which is a modlist ready-to-use, there are some NSFW wabajack lists out there. the advantage is obviously that you don't have to deal with all of what I said above, it requires less time to setup. the downside is that since it is a compilation of mods, so if it fails to work for some reason, it would be much harder to troubleshoot because you didn't mod it yourself, you don't chose what mods to use so if you want to alter it, it is going to be much harder than a normal mod list. for that reason I tend to avoid wabbajack, in fact I never used it, I mod my own game, one mod at a time.

if you want to go straigh to the NSFW modding and have control over your mod list despite everything I said above then your best bet IMO is
Is there a pack or torrent link that can be install all version and Mod Present for skyrim? like the game CM3D2 has a torrent comeplete pack and mod for newbie. anyway i read some comment on YT some people said Special Edition can i install Only SPecial Edition or I have to install the 3 version to work properly the mods? and i was thinking before Install the game i only have available space on my PC is about 100GB for this list mod. if i need those 3 version is there a Free DL link for the game? because Some link on google has a virus i think because my pC sudden Pop out Ads

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Is there a pack or torrent link that can be install all version and Mod Present for skyrim? like the game CM3D2 has a torrent comeplete pack and mod for newbie. anyway i read some comment on YT some people said Special Edition can i install Only SPecial Edition or I have to install the 3 version to work properly the mods? and i was thinking before Install the game i only have available space on my PC is about 100GB for this list mod. if i need those 3 version is there a Free DL link for the game? because Some link on google has a virus i think because my pC sudden Pop out Ads
First of all, try to clean your PC. If you're getting pop-ups in Windows, then yeah, you've got something nasty installed. Download and run MalwareBytes or at the very least let Windows Defender do its thing, and wipe out any threats.

Without getting into specifics for mods, I personally recommend starting off with Skyrim Special Edition, version 1.5.97. This is the last version before the "Anniversary Edition" update, and though it's not as up-to-date as I'd like, it seems to be the one that has the widest mod compatibility. You can go to AE if you want, but there are a lot of mods that only go up to 1.5.97 that you'd be missing out on. If you get an AE install (which will be v1.6.x), you can downgrade it using a tool on Nexus Mods called "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher". My account is too new to post links, otherwise I'd link it. Use Google.

After that, it's just a matter of installing a mod manager and beginning to pick mods. I use Vortex, and it's been fine generally, but I know a lot of people completely swear by Mod Organizer 2. No question, MO2 gives you finer control over individual files and overwrites, making it easier to combine two mods into a sort of hybrid thing, but for quick and dirty modding, Vortex Mod Manager does fine, and it's nice the way you can browse mods on Nexus Mods and just click a link to download them right into VMM.

There's no chance you'll find a link that installs "all" of the mods, because for Skyrim SE there are literally tens of thousands, coming in at literal terabytes overall, and many thousands of them will conflict with each other or completely overwrite each other's contents. You do have to do the legwork yourself of picking and choosing which mods you want, and being mindful of compatibility. Some mod authors on Nexus and other sites will be kind enough to have checked compatibility against other popular mods so they can tell you which ones their mod plays nicely with, and which ones it has a conflict with. In some cases they'll just tell you to put their mod before or after the conflicting mod in the load order, so that one overwrites some part of the other. If not, then sometimes you'll have to go into the mod staging folders and edit files manually. But first off, start by just finding mods on Nexus and getting a feel for installing and prioritizing them. This is probably the easiest way to begin. On Nexus, you can sort mods by the "top endorsed" of all time, which will give you some of the most popular ones first.

Someone else is free to recommend their personal mod load-out, but I don't have the time here to upload my own while also explaining all of the patches and overwrites that makes it all work. But now at least you have the basics for how to get started modding, and which version(s) to use.

Reactions: GovakianSoldier

ViolaDeLacosta

Jan 29, 2023
Не уверен, что для LE, но судя по тому, что после установки гг в "Т" позе,вероятно для "ЛЕ".
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Спасибо за ответ! У меня есть этот мод poser, и он отлично работает на LE. Дело в том, что меня интересуют самодельные пакеты поз Одена, которых нет в этом моде. Они содержат только файлы «hkx». И соответственно регистратор поз их не видит. Если переименовать эти файлы и вставить в другой позер мод, то они работают, но в них нет объектов, что не имеет смысла их использовать.

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
Is anyone using SexLab and OStim NG - OSA Overhaul and API Next Gen together?

Is there a way to use both of them?

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
im newbie what is the latest skyim i dont have yet any skyrim i dont know what to install please guide me i want to play Skyrim and what Version is recommended and List of Mod r18
Make sure you categorized the Mods when installing with Mod Organizer 2 with seperator, that thing will help you sort things immensely.

r3v3ng3r

Apr 5, 2019

Presumably there is. I tried SexLab + OStim (not NG). It worked, but laggy-buggy on OStim side. Terrible to play. OStim is nice on pictures or videos, but in-game it's disappointing and killing all fun. I spent several months and can't get it to work better even without SexLab. Well at least this is my sad experience.

r3v3ng3r

Apr 5, 2019
Can anybody make conversions here? I'm interested in one outfit CBBE+BBP physics. Need to convert it to 3BA or not-BBP CBBE.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021

Yes, the mods can be used simultaneously. They are two different frameworks, completely separated. You can choose to start sex with NPC at any time using one or the other, just have to use the hotkey you assigned for each, or if you installed addons/mods that add dialogue, remember which one triggers a sexlab or ostim scene.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone have any recent animations from FlufyFox? Specifically any petite animation packs, but I'd also take an updated regular pack too. I saw their Patreon page is under review, but before it went down they said they were going to be doing an animation release some time soon. Anybody have anything from their Discord? The last stuff I have from them is from September 2022.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone have any recent animations from FlufyFox? Specifically any petite animation packs, but I'd also take an updated regular pack too. I saw their Patreon page is under review, but before it went down they said they were going to be doing an animation release some time soon. Anybody have anything from their Discord? The last stuff I have from them is from September 2022.
I think he was being online harrassed by some douchebag so he put his modding on hold.

• Sad
Reactions: vrajk and Max971
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote