Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I didnt respond to this till now because I already posted this a few pages back and there's been no further updates since that date, that I'm aware of.
Thanks for the reminder! I looked back and found it. Don't want to sound entitled, but was wondering if kemono.party's updates are someone doing it manually (or multiple people collaborating) or if it creates automatic "snapshots" and, in which case, whether it can be "blocked" from updating. Some pages are showing up to the latest post, whereas others have stopped updating months ago.

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
looking for dint's HairPack2 extra 0.2a for 1.10 (base) SSE

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the reminder! I looked back and found it. Don't want to sound entitled, but was wondering if kemono.party's updates are someone doing it manually (or multiple people collaborating) or if it creates automatic "snapshots" and, in which case, whether it can be "blocked" from updating. Some pages are showing up to the latest post, whereas others have stopped updating months ago.
It's supposed to be done automatically, but once in a blue moon the session key gets changed and you have to manually re enter it.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
looking for dint's HairPack2 extra 0.2a for 1.10 (base) SSE
When was the last time his hairs were released (both BDOR and main pack?) I haven't played in a while and missed the last few.

Also Dint is the worst, dude never releases any of his mods, always stay behind the paywall forever, what a fucking dickhead.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
When was the last time his hairs were released (both BDOR and main pack?) I haven't played in a while and missed the last few.

Also Dint is the worst, dude never releases any of his mods, always stay behind the paywall forever, what a fucking dickhead.
Honestly i've been holding off posting these because I suspect this guy is extremely vindictive so..... if i don't share again after this I probably got banned.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Honestly i've been holding off posting these because I suspect this guy is extremely vindictive so..... if i don't share again after this I probably got banned.

Really? I talked with him at his discord sometimes and he seems nice, he was helpful and atentive when I made requests/suggestions. I don't browse there that much though, so I might have missed something.

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Also being on the Nexus is one thing, but the fact that it's also right there in his own link is hilarious.
Some people really just don't try at all, do they.
[/QU
Also being on the Nexus is one thing, but the fact that it's also right there in his own link is hilarious.
Some people really just don't try at all, do they.

Oo yea sure is i didnt even look thx dowe

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote