Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Honestly i've been holding off posting these because I suspect this guy is extremely vindictive so..... if i don't share again after this I probably got banned.

That's very cool man, true MVP right here. Also doubt you get banned unless has someway to track the links he sends or visits here and your name is the same/similar etc.

Really? I talked with him at his discord sometimes and he seems nice, he was helpful and atentive when I made requests/suggestions. I don't browse there that much though, so I might have missed something.
I don't know what he is like as a person, never heard anything bad about him or his attitude or anything, however anyone who makes mods for a game that is not their own and charges for them without ever releasing to the public is a dick in my book, you're supposed to release these mods publicly after a certain amount of time and he never does so yeah dickhead.

Reactions: Sopromat

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
That's very cool man, true MVP right here. Also doubt you get banned unless has someway to track the links he sends or visits here and your name is the same/similar etc.

I don't know what he is like as a person, never heard anything bad about him or his attitude or anything, however anyone who makes mods for a game that is not their own and charges for them without ever releasing to the public is a dick in my book, you're supposed to release these mods publicly after a certain amount of time and he never does so yeah dickhead.
To be clear I am speculating i've never interacted with him to know his personality, but he sends these links through direct message and never shares anything free, to go through that level of trouble automatically puts me on edge.

He might be the absolute nicest guy for all i know.

Reactions: yencrown12

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can someone tell which game this video is from??

if it is of skyrim mods then can someone give me the links of the animation packs used in the video??

also this...

if it is from skyrim then he is playing the animation with the boy???as far as i know sexlab does not allow with childrean even with the sexlab unfiltered version how the kid has a dick??

Last edited:

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
So, a lot of the outfit mods only on schakens need a subscription to download, theres no way to get around it besides ponying up, right? :cautious:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
To be clear I am speculating i've never interacted with him to know his personality, but he sends these links through direct message and never shares anything free, to go through that level of trouble automatically puts me on edge.

He might be the absolute nicest guy for all i know.
He actually shares stuff for free. There is a channel on his discord specifically for free-mods.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
does anyone one know a way to add 18years teenage boy follower to skyrim who will have a penis and sexlab will not reconize him as child and all the adult contents will be available for him also???

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
does anyone one know a way to add 18years teenage boy follower to skyrim who will have a penis and sexlab will not reconize him as child and all the adult contents will be available for him also???
You are a kinky little Bastard. lol

well i am sure if i should answer this or not. but ill give something more than a hint. perhaps this is was one of the most hard nut for me to crack. (Modding was never my cup of tea) but still managed it.

yes there is a way to that.
there are patches for this type of things, +
there are many add on followers in this category, as well as Many options are there to make changes in existing/available NPC profiles.
But Height alignment will remain an issue until you find the correct patches and other requisites.

this is what you have to do:
1st you need to find a follower: you can start with 'Fat idiot son-Rufus'
2nd- find a patch named as sexlab forbid faction remover. This will give you a spell to remove the NPC from the forbidden List.
3rd the the adult content, you need to find separate SLAL Animi pack.

hope you get success.

Dec 13, 2017
there are Skyrim LE nexus mods has a worth of links so you can find it there but SE did not

Reactions: Ghost420

QK30

May 11, 2017
Dint9 stuff is okay but he doesn't know how to optimize his stuff at all. Every mesh always has a million vertices on everything.

Reactions: FlyerLuna
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote