Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
He's started doing either timed releases or releasing test builds for patrons, not sure which, maybe both.
Well this sucks, this explain the constant prompt on my Skyrim menu screen for ENB update but when i visit the site it has the same version as before.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I specifically ask for this version of ENB because it has tremendous performance improvements according to users. Some reported a gain of 20 fps with newest ENB.

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
Not only that, but he has i belive all his mods for free on kemonoparty except the last mods (witch are wip, i think).
I doubt he put them there himself. It's a piracy site after all. The fact that you can find full posts there is because they are scraped by someone who has paid for the content, not because the creator put it there. That seems to be the idea behind the import feature at least.

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone know where to get or have a download link for these armors? both links got removed and i cant find it elsewhere,
armor name is " MHW_Fatalis [CBBE/CBS] " according to Eskyrim page and " Dragon Age II Champion Mage Armor 1.0.0 "

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote