Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
does someone has the newest version of upscaler since its now locked behind discord because some idiots on nexus linked to his kemono god fucking dammit people
LMAO I was wondering why he is all of sudden locking it behind discord. This si why we can never have nice things.

Reactions: zGuilhermeFT
Apr 24, 2023
This is a smurf account with no messages so I can't post links. I use it because sometimes people are dumb or evil or both so my main account will be banned on Patreon-related Discord servers if someone leaks it. I hope I can share a base64 of the link, it contains the latest PureDark upscale mods and Pascal Gilcher ReShade shaders (just in case).

aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL3QwTGNtM25lejkvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzI0XzA0XzIwMjNfemlw

I hope you know how to decode this ^^^. If not, well, you're not prepared for piracy.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sibylla233

May 5, 2022
This is a smurf account with no messages so I can't post links. I use it because sometimes people are dumb or evil or both so my main account will be banned on Patreon-related Discord servers if someone leaks it. I hope I can share a base64 of the link, it contains the latest PureDark upscale mods and Pascal Gilcher ReShade shaders (just in case).

aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL3QwTGNtM25lejkvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzI0XzA0XzIwMjNfemlw

I hope you know how to decode this ^^^. If not, well, you're not prepared for piracy.

Cheers!
Can you give some prompts? :)
OK , base64. I get it, thank you

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Hey i got access to the Upscaler FG test build but i wouldn't recommend to use it in normal game as i have been using it with 4090. The fps gains are very noticable but arent no where worth the visual issues it comes with currently and what i understand it was released on the discord to be just an early alpha test build where he specifically asked input. So to say it again its testing purposes only not something working.

So in the meantime just use the Upscaler thats been shared already its more better performance with minimal visual loss.

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
I have a RTX 3080. But I thought the game had to support it and you enable within the game settings/menu? I was asking about Skyrim specifically.
Go to the SKSE folder and find the Ini file there change the method to DLSS or any other ya like in there. Rest of the settings ya can change there too or ingame via END key shortcut.

Reactions: Heranwen

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Go to the SKSE folder and find the Ini file there change the method to DLSS or any other ya like in there. Rest of the settings ya can change there too or ingame via END key shortcut.
Of course ya also need to have the Skyrim Upscaler ENB by PureDark to have that function ingame.

Reactions: Heranwen

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
does someone has the newest version of upscaler since its now locked behind discord because some idiots on nexus linked to his kemono god fucking dammit people
Wow, what stupid people. Almost as bad as rats who tell creators that their content is on Kemono, when those fuckers must be using have been using kemono before for other creators' content, or were looking for it to know it exists.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Wow, what stupid people. Almost as bad as rats who tell creators that their content is on Kemono, when those fuckers must be using have been using kemono before for other creators' content, or were looking for it to know it exists.
Pretty sure all of em know that Kemono is a thing its really not a new or a secret. Some just dont care its public on it.

Lofasss

Feb 11, 2021
This is a smurf account with no messages so I can't post links. I use it because sometimes people are dumb or evil or both so my main account will be banned on Patreon-related Discord servers if someone leaks it.
I'm not sure of the Discord specs, but if I post something here that is posted on Discord, will it be possible to identify the poster's Discord account.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote