Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2023
McFly's qUINT is probably no longer maintained because he released a new repo - . It contains some free ReShade shaders like MXAO and SMAA but its main part is paywalled, I mean RTGI. This is not a problem, here is it > base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL1A2TGZuNG9kejcvaU1NRVJTRV9Qcm9fMjMwNF96aXA
This is not an update to the original RTGI shader so your existing configs will not work with it as intended.

Last edited:

Kraken25

Jun 16, 2022
Just asking since I failed countless attempts, searched alot and at this point it is most likely a mod I would even pay for.. Did someone ever saw a near identical face sculpt of Cerene (Bloodlust Affect3D) ? No matter the requirements

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
McFly's qUINT is probably no longer maintained because he released a new repo - . It contains some free ReShade shaders like MXAO and SMAA but its main part is paywalled, I mean RTGI. This is not a problem, here is it > base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL1A2TGZuNG9kejcvaU1NRVJTRV9Qcm9fMjMwNF96aXA
This is not an update to the original RTGI shader so your existing configs will not work with it as intended.
Ok this sounds interesting, how do I use it...is should I drop this in skyrim install directory?

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023
Anyone has Demonica DEM v2.1[Eva] and its updates?

Some outfits and hair don't work for v3.0

gianttiger

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone please help me with this file:
Download it from Drive and it's always show that the file is corrupted. Please tell me that I am not the only one :(

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone please help me with this file:
Download it from Drive and it's always show that the file is corrupted. Please tell me that I am not the only one :(
work fine for me. Make sure you have latest version of winrar installed.

Reactions: gianttiger
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote