Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Baka's pack includes mods for babo dialogue. Also bikini quest with cbbe sliders (u have to build ABS with unp)
Are these SE only? I was hoping for the usual installer where I could pick between LE and SE. If anyone has that I'd appreciate it.

bubububububu

Mar 24, 2020
I did had same problem removing reshade fixed it.
thanks man tried it works like a charm so far i dont notice much input lag but my main problem still is script load so yeah still good shit still tho but i wonder what modified reshade version we are supposed to use and wonder even more where to find it

Whocares11000

Feb 23, 2018
Yo guys, does anyone know if there are any creators that make petite animations for shorter female characters? the only one i know is billyy and was wondering if theres more, thanks in advance

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Regarding Bakafactory rest assured at the end of this month I'll subscribe to his subscribestar, but I'm not fond of doing things like this mid month because it wreaks all merry hell with my payment cycles, so hang tight. That being said if patreon is going to nuke an artist's channel the reasonable thing to do is refund the patrons not doing so is kind of a douchebag move.

Draco884488

May 6, 2023
He might ask too much, but if someone can and do me the favor I would be very grateful. I really like this follower and I have no way to download it, if someone can please help me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote