Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Hey guys, Any recomendations of PRESETS for a young female character? around 16-18 yo, im looking through lots of presets on the nexus but they all look like milfs, i use skyrim SE, would be really cool if it was a high poly head preset too. thanks in advance!

Those are korean, usually ppl using nini face preset as base to create they own.

Kyoukazaki

Jul 24, 2022
Does Anybody has COCO Mysterious Mage v6?
Or just a simple answer is enough, is the v6 is the same as the rektas market one?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this file. It says save the img as a zip but it does not open on chrome

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I tired that after u change the file extension to zip i get the error " Windows can't open the folder" msg
Works on my machine, just replace the .jpg at the end of the filename in the window that pops up to .zip and the file opens fine.

Whatever, here's the text file anyway. I'll assume you can download this at least.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Works on my machine, just replace the .jpg at the end of the filename in the window that pops up to .zip and the file opens fine.

Whatever, here's the text file anyway. I'll assume you can download this at least.
yes and thank you.
I tried that way i click save as and the file has numbers.jpg. I change the .jpg to .zip it converts to a zip file but when i try to open the file i get the error msg. I am using chrome so i don't know if it is a browser related problem or not.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote