Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kowi

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have an older version of Fill Her up, v1.76? It just updated to 1.9 the other day, and Kemono Party has the 1.7 version, but I specifically need 1.76, which I can't find anywhere. It should be the most recent version before the update the other day, I think?

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have an older version of Fill Her up, v1.76? It just updated to 1.9 the other day, and Kemono Party has the 1.7 version, but I specifically need 1.76, which I can't find anywhere. It should be the most recent version before the update the other day, I think?
Can i know why?!

kowi

Jun 5, 2017
Can i know why?!
Wabbajack list broke because of the mod updating, so I wanted to try and download the old version manually to finish the installation, so I could try out the mod list while waiting for the wabbajack list to be updated (which I assume will take a while.)

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Wabbajack list broke because of the mod updating, so I wanted to try and download the old version manually to finish the installation, so I could try out the mod list while waiting for the wabbajack list to be updated (which I assume will take a while.)
You may or may not need to rename the file to make Wabbajack happy.

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.76

Sibylla233

May 5, 2022
Actually, the lastest version is 1.90

ViudoRojo

Jan 16, 2023
Hello, does any one have "Predator RJ Naughty Mask" ? (The file is removed from google drive it seems)

ckteam

Dec 14, 2021
Anyone have the Advanced Motion Blur mod? need to link discord

Whocares11000

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys, Any recomendations of PRESETS for a young female character? around 16-18 yo, im looking through lots of presets on the nexus but they all look like milfs, i use skyrim SE, would be really cool if it was a high poly head preset too. thanks in advance!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Horker14 and vrajk
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote