Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
still looking for it myself
I tried numerous times to re subscribe to him today but getting errors about technical issues will try again closer to the end of the month till then I'll share the few files I already have, as i said before i grabbed what i found interesting at the time and the rest of stuff just didn't appeal to me, i suspect this is why you don't see much of his stuff his style doesn't really appeal to a lot of people and he doesn't do much advertisement either.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I tried numerous times to re subscribe to him today but getting errors about technical issues will try again closer to the end of the month till then I'll share the few files I already have, as i said before i grabbed what i found interesting at the time and the rest of stuff just didn't appeal to me, i suspect this is why you don't see much of his stuff his style doesn't really appeal to a lot of people and he doesn't do much advertisement either.

still appreciate for sharing what you can

FireAid

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone have access or file for this mod exactly version 2.01?

QuoVadisDomine

Oct 21, 2022
Yea does anyone have mnc 12.0 I think ? well the one before he splited all the files that one always worked for me

Edit: well after 2 minutes of research here it is:

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
my good friends..please share with me the files. i delete mine after install MNC 15.1 .. (TT__TT)
I think some nuance is being missed here, the only broken aspect of ABC when used with MNC is werewolf meshes, if you can stomach that small issue then there's really no reason to use the older version and just wait till Baka updates the mod which i assume will be done inevitably, beyond that issue I've been using version 15 of MNC alongside ABC with no problems, probably because outside of the one point in the companion quest that requires the transformation and one other side quest, I've never ever ever used or encountered a werewolf nor cared for their use in the game whether it be sexual or otherwise.

That being said here's version 12.8A which i had on my hard drive anyway.

Last edited:

QK30

May 11, 2017
MCO power Arms moveset
Think

Or Jax from Mortal Kombat
You need Dtry's KeyTrace
and Elden Rim (Just the esp).

If anyone has the rest please share.

Video

Last edited:
Reactions: SnakeRain