Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
can i anyone give me links of latest billy, anubs and nibbles sexlab animation pack???i lost my files and tried anubs links here but they are all seems dead...

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Thank you for sharing with the society !

the result shocked me. FPS increase by at least 50%. One disadvantage is the blurring of fast movements of the characters. (3070)
Ya can try edit the INI file bit more to get different changes. Its well detailed what does what if ya unhappy with the defaults!

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys whats the difference between, Billyy's SLAL Animations 6.8 & Billyy's SLAL Petite Animations 5.3

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Question about Billy's petite animations. Is it like anubis's shota/midget pack or more "legal"? Using male races/models or the child ones. I'm asking ,because it's not on loverslab which is suprising , if it's adult characters only.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Question about Billy's petite animations. Is it like anubis's shota/midget pack or more "legal"? Using male races/models or the child ones. I'm asking ,because it's not on loverslab which is suprising , if it's adult characters only.
It's more teenager than lolicon but in the interest of Loverslab still falls in the category of underage hence a no no.

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017

all the short character animations moved off of Loverslab post purge of loli/shota content off the site (the mod affected most by it was the original version of the elin race) and said mods migrated to other sites.

It's only sorta coming back now because elin race remastered pushes the anime design more which separates it's design from the original elin race, on top of the fact that remastered allows the user to keep the elin race at default body scales (1.0), rather than its default 0.9 males/0.7 females. Generally the animations are still off site though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote