Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
anyone have the updated of dynamic block hit by smooth?

Kevin667

Jul 27, 2021
Anyone has Piper... A Romantic Follower - Custom Voice Acted Dialogue / Romance Quest / Scripted Outfit Changer [SE] from Schaken-Mods?

r3v3ng3r

Apr 5, 2019
What mod do you use to increase your S.L Animation count. Right now i have cap human animation at 2000 and creature in 1534. Any way to increase the cap further
If you reached your limit then try to write the mod's author. He'll do his magic for you.

BTW what limit of animations do you have for FNIS? Or you use Nemesis? Personally I just can't reach 2000 slots limit in SL beacuse I reach the limit of animations in FNIS XXL at first! I'd like to add more animations in SL, but FNIS won't let me do it. Is there any hint maybe?

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
If you reached your limit then try to write the mod's author. He'll do his magic for you.

BTW what limit of animations do you have for FNIS? Or you use Nemesis? Personally I just can't reach 2000 slots limit in SL beacuse I reach the limit of animations in FNIS XXL at first! I'd like to add more animations in SL, but FNIS won't let me do it. Is there any hint maybe?
as cool as it is to have a lot of animations, the issue is having even anything close to fnis xxl limit makes the game unstable. I barely crash but whatever crashes I've had were due to that. Anyway, OAR helps a lot by fixing the animation queue problem, and in there you can extend the havoc heap and total animation count to 65534. For fnis xxl tho I get the warning so its well over its limit, and nemesis shows me around 43k during generation.

SL limit is probably better to not exceed 2k, since it probably makes SLAL more laggy than it is already

Reactions: r3v3ng3r

IMADAFTY

Dec 31, 2018

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote