Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViolaDeLacosta

Jan 29, 2023
Кто-нибудь может сделать прическу Моны из Genish Impact для Skyrim LE, но без шапки? Желательно с физикой волос. Или есть у кого готовая версия?

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Someone have a none méga link for
The mod sexist guard voiced = 2.91 gb
I can't take all because of the limits?!

Mar 5, 2020
I want some best followers mods can someone please share with me..
If you want custom voiced followers that you can romance then I'd suggest and his continued updates from the , they have an optional Sexlab Patch.

There's also , which expands her character so much and includes a romance option, with an optional Sexlab Patch.

If you don't care about romancing them, I'd suggest He is my personal favorite because he's an awkward bean, and a bit of a geek. You can shape his personality over time based on how you interact with him too!

For other popular followers I'm suggesting despite the fact that I've never played with them there is:

rogue87

Nov 1, 2017
I want some best followers mods can someone please share with me..
I would like to also suggest Coldsuns mods. They have a good NPC replacers but also multiple standalone followers, some of them even with unique voices. There are even some visual overhaul of other popular follower mods. Here are my suggestions for followers.

EDIT: I also forgot the audience on this site lol. If you use OSTIM, Coralyn and Vayne have specific lines when you do the deed and do not use the generic NPC voices.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote