Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone have Yundao Hair version 5.5 for SE?
This one is LE:
I tried to port it to SE but the SMP caused the game to crash.
Tks!

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
I find some mods tricky to port from LE to SE. Some parts of the body or armor will appear weird in the game.
Can someone pls port these mods to SE for me? Tks!

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021

!!! Attention !!! When installing this version a lot of MCM settings will reset to default. So if you want to keep your current settings export them before updating so that you can import them again afterwards.
Sound engine:
- implemented a new sound engine inside of the OStim.dll (this sound engine is designed to replace both, OSA sound and OSound)
- added a few MCM options to configure frequency and volume of moans
(due to technical limitations volumes higher than 1.0 won't make the moan loader, so there is no point in asking me to allow higher values in the slider)
- replaced all moaning and climax sounds
- added new sounds for thrusting, sucking and spanking (unlike OSound these also play in NPC on NPC scenes)
Auto mode:
- reimplemented auto mode in C++ (it should run a lot more reliably now)
- added some new MCM options to customize the behavior of auto mode
MCM:
- finished reworking the MCM, if you still see the configuration page use the Bootstrap MCM option to update it
- dom and sub facelight now instead are male and female facelight
- added options for futanari actors to use male climax and light settings
Other:
- reworked how MCM settings are ex- and imported (the only difference you should notice might be a small increase in speed)
- removed the clipping-less first person setting in the MCM (it is now enabled automatically as long as Improved Camera is installed)
- improved the implementation of the improved cam support, maybe this will fix the camera issues some people have, maybe not, idk
You're a real hero...thanks a lot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote