Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Totally unrelated, but anyone find whole Daegon drama hilarious? Everyone expecting kinky elven princess romance..then new update added her demon boyfriend. It's fucking histerical.
Horny companionfags get what they fucking derserve.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Totally unrelated, but anyone find whole Daegon drama hilarious? Everyone expecting kinky elven princess romance..then new update added her demon boyfriend. It's fucking histerical.
it's pretty stupid. The cuck stuff is irrelevant but the permissions and the dll is worse. Fucking hate authors like this

Jaina Valentine

May 28, 2020
The funny part is she's been hiding her plan til release. Many people get frustrated since they supported/paid the author on Patreon and thought they could get a better new Daegon 2.0. Now the author is just trying to fulfill her own lovely fantasy. It would be fine if she could tell people from the beginning she's gonna make a new boyfriend for Daegon 2.0, I guarantee there would be much less money she could collect from Patreon.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
thanks I already found the version for 1.5.97 from discord, that arthmoor guy is kinda jackass though.
I saw his comments today too, someone asking about it. What a fucking prick my god. I attempted to link the archived link and he proceeded to remove the comment and block me from commenting more.

I don't understand the cunts who belittle people for having an older version of the game just because they never bothered or cared enough to update it because it was pointless to begin with.

By the way if you need the official archived link of any mod thats hidden. Use the Waybackmachine, grab the snap shot from whenever before the update, right click on manual download copy link and remove the waybackmachine html content from the link. You will be redirected to the archived download page and can download the mod again.

Example:

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Cuckielle did a little trolling lol
Serious tou, with all the mods out there you can sacrifice the cuck to Boethiah and lock Daegon in a dungeon for sexual release without caring for anything else in the mod. You can even gag her to not listen to edgy complaints. I will stick with 1.4.3.3 anyway lol

Lofasss

Feb 11, 2021
I wonder what will happen to the Starfield mod community if paywall mods are so prevalent?
Will it become even more full of paywalls than it is now?
(If Starfield Script Extender (STSE) is paid for, it would make sense.)

logan98765

Jan 7, 2022
Someone has v.1.4.3.3? The new version 2.0 is a complete disappointment! :mad:

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
I wonder what will happen to the Starfield mod community if paywall mods are so prevalent?
Will it become even more full of paywalls than it is now?
(If Starfield Script Extender (STSE) is paid for, it would make sense.)
well at the very least there'll be kemono/threads like this for mods

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
Serious tou, with all the mods out there you can sacrifice the cuck to Boethiah and lock Daegon in a dungeon for sexual release without caring for anything else in the mod. You can even gag her to not listen to edgy complaints. I will stick with 1.4.3.3 anyway lol
facts, idk why ppl are always looking for the same thing from every female follower mod. Like just cuck over the demon bf or sac him to boethiah like u said

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
u absolute madlad i never thought of that xD
I'd do that but i decided to remove that mod completely

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote