Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tcjcc15user

Feb 7, 2023
Totally unrelated, but anyone find whole Daegon drama hilarious? Everyone expecting kinky elven princess romance..then new update added her demon boyfriend. It's fucking histerical.
Really liked the previous version and then in the update get hit with a half-naked elf male?! No thanks! Also with a whole new non-TES origin?!

Sure the mod author can do what they want but it would be a nice to keep the old versions available or allow install options. Thanks to the poster who put the link the old version in this thread!

And as great as the mod is, there is no source code provided for its scripts. Most of the functionality was probably copied from other mods and not attributed. Now that I've started trying to make my own mods, I've realized that if a mod author can't provide the source code for their mod then they are chasing monetization and harming the mod community. As cool as their mod is it isn't worth downloading. And not just because they're a dick but also because if the mod does something cool you won't be able to figure it out without a lot of trouble.

Reactions: GovakianSoldier

weebsword

Jun 11, 2021
-
-
-
-
do they come with BS files from grimsoverign?

Apr 24, 2023
I've promised another cumulative package and here's it.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL00wZjhFYnpiejAvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzAxXzA3XzIwMjNfemlw
It contains:
- DLSS stuff as usual, no changes.
- ENB from 28 June 2023 update (still 0.491p, how confusing).
- iMMERSE Pro 2306 > Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI and Solaris.
- IMMERSE Ultimate 2306 > FFTBloom and ReGrade+ with addons.

Last edited:

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
I've promised another cumulative package and here's it.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL00wZjhFYnpiejAvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzAxXzA3XzIwMjNfemlw
It contains:
- DLSS stuff as usual, no changes.
- ENB from 28 June 2023 update (still 0.491p, how confusing).
- iMMERSE Pro 2306 > Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI, Solaris.
- IMMERSE Ultimate 2306 > FFTBloom, ReGrade+ with addon.
do u have motion blur?

Reactions: vrajk

Kyoukazaki

Jul 24, 2022
I know its a bit unrelated to skyrim but at the same time its kinda is
Does anyone has 1usmus new Hydra 1.4C?
He moved his rewards to discord:/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote