Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silent Watcher

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone have these by any chance?

Reactions: ShadowRim

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the 2nd Anub download that fixed the problems, but I still don't know what the XXS Repack is.

Can someone tell me if it's a patch, a fixed version of XXS Utility, & what it's for?

And if I need the original XXS Utility, does anyone have a copy? I can't find it anywhere anymore.
XXS Repack is for the sick people who wants "touch" kids in Skyrim. That is not for us. (F95 users). Forget that shit.

Oct 15, 2018
Are all the links for down?
The dude are aware of our piracy and trying to change links (He mention about that in Jack Sparrow image post) , I doubt all google link are now changed but the one hosted in kemono post are still intact. Someone better backup all his stuffs before things get vanished.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
someone has the mods by migail? he hide his mods because nexus users being a bitch about AI.
The latest updated of Naughty voices?

edit: all right, isn't a nexus thing, it's a twitter thing
edit2: holy fuck. It's a fucking reddit retard user:

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
someone has the mods by migail? he hide his mods because nexus users being a bitch about AI.
The latest updated of Naughty voices?

edit: all right, isn't a nexus thing, it's a twitter thing
edit2: holy fuck. It's a fucking reddit retard user:
That Robbie cunt has been on a personal crusade for months now, but this is the first I'm seeing of people actually caving to him, what the fuck.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
That Robbie cunt has been on a personal crusade for months now, but this is the first I'm seeing of people actually caving to him, what the fuck.
fucking clown man. It's so fucking sad. You better get those mods linked on that doc before they're down.

Reactions: Gergar12

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
The VA did sign a contract willingly and with that they are Bethesdas property with full control over them. As others online have pointed out EULA does say that you that being your day to day modders and such "can modify their lines", only issue is elvenlabs as its bit on the fence considering it basically makes new lines and not modify them directly so there is bit of a headache bound to happen if this gets disputed someday in a lawsuit due to profits gained from that or some other issue ppl tend to sue. If that ever even goes there.

Personally i wouldn't mind if i was a VA and got my voice use in some random sex mod but im curious to see where the line with good taste ends considering some content been put out there been pretty degenerate stuff and for that i would draw a line.

Tho agreed the way Robbie is doing things is borderline white knighting and antagonizing everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gergar12 and vrajk

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
The VA did sign a contract willingly and with that they are Bethesdas property with full control over them. As others online have pointed out EULA does say that you that being your day to day modders and such "can modify their lines", only issue is elvenlabs as its bit on the fence considering it basically makes new lines and not modify them directly so there is bit of a headache bound to happen if this gets disputed someday in a lawsuit due to profits gained from that or some other issue ppl tend to sue. If that ever even goes there.

Personally i wouldn't mind if i was a VA and got my voice use in some random sex mod but im curious to see where the line with good taste ends considering some content been put out there been pretty degenerate stuff and for that i would draw a line.

Tho agreed the way Robbie is doing things is borderline white knighting and antagonizing everybody.
Voice actors are screwed regardless as AI will be generating new voices soon enough, cheaper and much easier for companies to redo lines or add lines as well as being able to directly respond to inputs. I am sure carriage makers complained about cars too.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021

dude, i'm so pissed. This clown didn't even did his fucking job properly. Serana Relationship Revamped is linked on his fucking doc as a sexmod and cloning when that mod isn't using 11labs stuff. If his shit get more views, this dude is gonna make jayserpa mods taking down as well. Jayserpa doesn't use 11lab, just spiced lines, but still this clown no bitches and homeless can't find another fucking hobby.

Damn. These mfs ruining this community.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Not really asking for much, but how good is OSTIM in your opinion and how many animations are available? Might want to try it out, but I dont want to put too much time and effort installing new mods into my rig. Is it also kept Vanilla?

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
Voice actors are screwed regardless as AI will be generating new voices soon enough, cheaper and much easier for companies to redo lines or add lines as well as being able to directly respond to inputs. I am sure carriage makers complained about cars too.
I doubt it at least for me i prefer to have my content done by ppl who actually like putting some personality to the characters. AI doing that without taking it off from already existing material is always inferior it does passable but its at least currently not even close.

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
I doubt it at least for me i prefer to have my content done by ppl who actually like putting some personality to the characters. AI doing that without taking it off from already existing material is always inferior it does passable but its at least currently not even close.
What I mean is the improvements in this tech will be able to mimic inflection and emotion and I am betting its not several years away, I am guessing less than 5? Scary part is video will soon follow and it will be tough to know whats real...people talk about media selectively editing now. I hope I am wrong but seems to me the boulder has started downhill.

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
The dude are aware of our piracy and trying to change links (He mention about that in Jack Sparrow image post) , I doubt all google link are now changed but the one hosted in kemono post are still intact. Someone better backup all his stuffs before things get vanished.
i have a fair amount of his 3ba stuff haven't really been bothered with the bhunp stuff, but i won't be doing links anymore for most content

Last edited:

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Not really asking for much, but how good is OSTIM in your opinion and how many animations are available? Might want to try it out, but I dont want to put too much time and effort installing new mods into my rig. Is it also kept Vanilla?
Really good. The animations feels more natural and it have some sfw animations as well. My favorites are the spanky lol. Read the full guide from the ostim ng page to find other ostim addons

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
I've promised another cumulative package and here's it.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL00wZjhFYnpiejAvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzAxXzA3XzIwMjNfemlw
It contains:
- DLSS stuff as usual, no changes.
- ENB from 28 June 2023 update (still 0.491p, how confusing).
- iMMERSE Pro 2306 > Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI and Solaris.
- IMMERSE Ultimate 2306 > FFTBloom and ReGrade+ with addons.

Hi unknown.smurf.01, there is another update (03 July 2023) On 0.491p ENB. Any chance for it, please? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote