Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
Hello, does anybody have Flower Girls Enhanced? This mod is also deleted

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Does any one know the password for this

They give a hint but when its translated in ENG. I have no clue.

yogesshh

Jul 20, 2023
Anyone has Naughty Slave harness by Predatorrj, links are dead at kemono

Last edited:

onionbro94

Nov 2, 2020
Does any one know the password for this

They give a hint but when its translated in ENG. I have no clue.
The comments always reveal what the password is. For this file it's "tullius" - all in lower case without the quotation marks ofc.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Can confirm. The new sound feature of Ostim ( ) completely messed up Naughty Voices. If you have it, I recommend downgrading it to 6.7e (available in the old files).

This is a matter of personal preference, but I don't think the new sounds are even that good. Just imagine constant sighing.

(it also added thrusting sounds, but + still exists - this update seems more like an attempt to move away from as a requirement because the author of that mod has a bad reputation for not being very pleasant tbh - I'm making backups of all this stuff just in case)
Yes, they want to move away from OSA. Tbh i agree with that decision but holy damn. I can't leave Naughty Voices. Yes, I still ahve an old copy of Ostim NG, ill wait for more updates because I hate OSA lol.

And like you said, the original author of OSA is a bitch. I remember the old drama when he made the old author of ostim dissapear from the modding scene.

In the discord server from ostim community there is a link for a new sound system, and it's even better but sadly that mod still mess with Naugthy Voices because is an issue with ostim and the author of NV need to make an updated but with the recent events related to AI voices, who knows when the updated is coming...sadly news my friend.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Sexy Crafting OAR was removed from Nexusmods but let me share it here for the ones who want it still.
seems like all of his mods related to animations. Why? is the same guy who created the sexy idles or something like that for combat? i know the animations are not from him tho

oh, nvm, I see why:
lol

Last edited:

Creedyyy

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know what the mod requirements were for this preset? Since the file is hidden and you cant check the description.
The only two I can really remember are Tullius Eyes, Dint BDOR Hairpack, & High Poly Head. Tullius Eyes & Dint BDOR Hairpack have already been posted in this thread, so you should be able to find them here.

If you're curious, this is how it looks on my side using , , , , ,
The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.07.22 - 19.23.33.29.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: H-Ten
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote