Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
Since all the google link for PredatorJR is dead , anyone have link or backup for this mod ? (3ba version)

vladnik363

Mar 21, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="nobody9265, сообщение: 11316507, участник: 1166208"]

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
what are the new animations in it

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="nobody9265, сообщение: 11316507, участник: 1166208"]

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
what are the new animations in it

Reactions: NukaCola

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017

I swear, no matter what I try, I can't get like half of the animation to NOT t pose. Many of them work, but most just stand there with the furniture in the animations. I'm not talking about the creature animations. I'm talking about the human ones.

Just for clarification purposes, I don't need the previous packs, right? I just need the newest one and can remove hte previous, right?

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
I swear, no matter what I try, I can't get like half of the animation to NOT t pose. Many of them work, but most just stand there with the furniture in the animations. I'm not talking about the creature animations. I'm talking about the human ones.

Just for clarification purposes, I don't need the previous packs, right? I just need the newest one and can remove hte previous, right?
I hope you're not just dropping that download into your mod manager and calling it a day

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021

Now I'm having a problem when I try to use generateFNISforuser to apply the animations and when I do that the animations of the animals and monsters are stuck they don't move or do anything in the game

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017

If you're t posing, it means you didnt generate new behaviors files with FNIS, or the mod is missing something (but its usually the former)

34zone

Sep 24, 2022
Im new to this, do i need to download the lover lab interface? Is there anything else I need to download to get these to start working. I've downloaded FNIS, LOOT, SKSE64.

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
Now I'm having a problem when I try to use generateFNISforuser to apply the animations and when I do that the animations of the animals and monsters are stuck they don't move or do anything in the game
make it a habit to delete fnis output before generation and if your overwrite has any generated behaviors delete them and forward fnis output to a separate empty mod (fnis output)

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
When a car breaks down, the driver does not turn to a gas station employee for repair advice, the driver turns to an auto service employee.
Do not arrange spam in the topic, they come here not for solving problems, but for downloading mods.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
When a car breaks down, the driver does not turn to a gas station employee for repair advice, the driver turns to an auto service employee.
Do not arrange spam in the topic, they come here not for solving problems, but for downloading mods.

Never meant to spam. I'm more than willing to take this to DMs for help. The LL link is not helpful as I have, numerous times, asked for help there in the anubs thread and gotten none. That's the end of it for me. Carry on, y'all. : )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote