Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
make it a habit to delete fnis output before generation and if your overwrite has any generated behaviors delete them and forward fnis output to a separate empty mod (fnis output)
I forgot to mention that the problem only happens with the Creature Pack installed

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone have Enb series 497p patreon version?
1+

Someone has the latest updated?

27 july 2023
Updated ENBSeries 0.497p Patreon edition for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Added EnableDynamicCubemap parameter to toggle effect globally. Fixed bug with non updating exterior cubemap when forced dynamic cubemap everywhere parameter is disabled. Renamed parameter to ApplyDynamicCubemapEverywhere.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
1+

Someone has the latest updated?

27 july 2023
Updated ENBSeries 0.497p Patreon edition for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Added EnableDynamicCubemap parameter to toggle effect globally. Fixed bug with non updating exterior cubemap when forced dynamic cubemap everywhere parameter is disabled. Renamed parameter to ApplyDynamicCubemapEverywhere.
I dicided to make my own Patreon-Related Mega because sometimes authors reupload releases and Discord links become invalid. Also making 1-per-month packages is inconvenient because updates are not synched at all. And when we talk about ENB or RTGI it's always nice to have a backup so...
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Just browse it.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Isn't updated. Latest updated from that file is 25/07 when the latest updated of enb from patreon is 27/07

EDIT: NVM. The person from the mega link updated their file for the latest version, so all good.

Last edited:

DangerousCoconut

Jul 27, 2023
I've promised another cumulative package and here's it.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL00wZjhFYnpiejAvcGF0cmVvbl9kaXNjb3JkXzAxXzA3XzIwMjNfemlw
It contains:
- DLSS stuff as usual, no changes.
- ENB from 28 June 2023 update (still 0.491p, how confusing).
- iMMERSE Pro 2306 > Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI and Solaris.
- IMMERSE Ultimate 2306 > FFTBloom and ReGrade+ with addons.
Thank you for 0.41 RTGI. Do you also have 0.42?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have SkyrimUpscaler ENB Test Build 11 or whatever the latest version that work with amd card?

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone, could you please help to find the mods? Found a video with mods, but can't find, only I found is a name of author (perky2), but google don't show me his pages anywhere.

Wants to find a toys and gape mode, the pussy tape as well, maid clothes.

Why the liquid inside of the girl is moving? How did he do it?

Why he keeps moving inside of the girl? In my game shlong is always goes through the body lol

The videos:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote