Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
Any one have this - the old link is dead... thanks...

Sexlab Dirty Deeds 1.5.1 (Follower Support from patreon)

Just so everyone is aware, I downloaded the file 2 minutes ago as of posting this and the link worked again. I tried downloading it yesterday and I had no luck, but now it suddenly worked! I would suggest being quick about it, though, just in case it goes down again.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Has anyone downloaded from Nexus? Looks like the post lasted only a few hours, now it's deleted.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
I know this is a bit of a throwback to when hickups was spreading all the Shaken love, but I've been searching for this mod, and so far, this is the only forum that has even mentioned it, so I'm hoping someone out there managed to snag it at some point, and is willing to share:

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022
Has anyone downloaded from Nexus? Looks like the post lasted only a few hours, now it's deleted.
This is version 0.002, not sure if there were any other updates after that.
Apparently some people were experiencing worse performance than using the regular version.

Reactions: Sleepwalker59
Apr 24, 2023
This is version 0.002, not sure if there were any other updates after that.
Apparently some people were experiencing worse performance than using the regular version.

Worse perfomance was applied to 0.001 comparing to full but 0.002 is much better. However Boris said he will not release any updates or fixes so this version is already dropped and abandoned. :KEK:

fujiwarakid

Mar 29, 2023
Hi everyone, could you please help to find the mods? Found a video with mods, but can't find, only I found is a name of author (perky2), but google don't show me his pages anywhere.

Wants to find a toys and gape mode, the pussy tape as well, maid clothes.

Why the liquid inside of the girl is moving? How did he do it?

Why he keeps moving inside of the girl? In my game shlong is always goes through the body lol

The videos:

Did you ever find out where to get these ?

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
What is the best mod to start animations in the game? type select the characters you want to do the action etc...

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
I supposed I should ask, does anyone here have Wren?
And just in case that guy is still hanging around from a year ago...

So I got bored, found ten bucks in my couch, and decided to give it to the knobs over at Sch*ken so I could have the unlimited downloads for a month. Sooo...if anyone wants anything from over there, lemme know. I've already downloaded about 90% of the NPCs/followers, but if anyone has any requests, I have a brand-spankin-new mediafire account that needs filling up with pirated...uh...booty.

I also happen to have a TON of other semi-hard-to-find mods from all over the place that I've collected over the years (currently running around 1300+ in my own game, with several hundred that I don't use but keep around just in case, so I'll try to help fill in any gaps that the other wonderful people here happen to miss.

Last edited:

ImaJohn

Aug 11, 2022
In your "TON of other semi-hard-to-find mods from all over the place" do you have this outfit? I've only found one link and it's expired. I've been looking for it for over a year. ScreeShot1120381-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

TheUrizen

Aug 3, 2023
Anyone have the ninja gaiden greatsword animation for mco by black?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote