Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
In your "TON of other semi-hard-to-find mods from all over the place" do you have this outfit? The only find one link and it's expired. I've been looking for it for over a year. View attachment 2823798
Oof...that's one I don't have, and I've been looking for it, too. If I do happen to stumble across it, I'll definitely post it here, though.

Reactions: ImaJohn

FuzyZon

Mar 31, 2020
And just in case that guy is still hanging around from a year ago...

So I got bored, found ten bucks in my couch, and decided to give it to the knobs over at Sch*ken so I could have the unlimited downloads for a month. Sooo...if anyone wants anything from over there, lemme know. I've already downloaded about 90% of the NPCs/followers, but if anyone has any requests, I have a brand-spankin-new mediafire account that needs filling up with pirated...uh...booty.

I also happen to have a TON of other semi-hard-to-find mods from all over the place that I've collected over the years (currently running around 1300+ in my own game, with several hundred that I don't use but keep around just in case, so I'll try to help fill in any gaps that the other wonderful people here happen to miss.
Can you share:

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023

So I got bored, found ten bucks in my couch, and decided to give it to the knobs over at Sch*ken so I could have the unlimited downloads for a month. Sooo...if anyone wants anything from over there, lemme know. I've already downloaded about 90% of the NPCs/followers, but if anyone has any requests, I have a brand-spankin-new mediafire account that needs filling up with pirated...uh...booty.

I also happen to have a TON of other semi-hard-to-find mods from all over the place that I've collected over the years (currently running around 1300+ in my own game, with several hundred that I don't use but keep around just in case, so I'll try to help fill in any gaps that the other wonderful people here happen to miss.
I would love for this file

It was posted before but got deleted.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

Could you grab voiced Lara Croft follower:

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022

Would it be possible to get these mods?

• Creatures CBPC 1..9.9

• Shanoa Armor 3BA HDT-SMP 1.0.9

• Pretty Witch 3BA SMP 1.0.3

• Armors of the Velothi Pt. I 3BAv2 1.0.0

• Three-eyed Swallow Armor to 3BA 1.0.0

• [Sgt Obvious] BM Gothic Dress 2.0

• Ultra Valkyrie Armor & Weapon CBBE/3BA 5.0.0

• [Ashtoreth] Gothic Lolita 3BA.v2 HDT-SMP 1.0.0 (3BA version)

• [Ashtoreth] Bodysuit Lingerie 3BA.v2 1.0.0 (3BA version)

• Trielek Daedric Armor & Weapons 1.0.0

Sorry for the laundry list.
I think some of these are supposed to be free but I'm unable to get trough the downloads even after disabling my ad-blocker.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Would it be possible to get these mods?

• Creatures CBPC 1..9.9

• Shanoa Armor 3BA HDT-SMP 1.0.9

• Pretty Witch 3BA SMP 1.0.3

• Armors of the Velothi Pt. I 3BAv2 1.0.0

• Three-eyed Swallow Armor to 3BA 1.0.0

• [Sgt Obvious] BM Gothic Dress 2.0

• Ultra Valkyrie Armor & Weapon CBBE/3BA 5.0.0

• [Ashtoreth] Gothic Lolita 3BA.v2 HDT-SMP 1.0.0 (3BA version)

• [Ashtoreth] Bodysuit Lingerie 3BA.v2 1.0.0 (3BA version)

• Trielek Daedric Armor & Weapons 1.0.0

Sorry for the laundry list.
I think some of these are supposed to be free but I'm unable to get trough the downloads even after disabling my ad-blocker.
Here's a happy folder for your laundry list, as per VelvetCrowesLover 's suggestion. I'll switch to something other than MFire as soon as I fill it up.

For the Creatures CBPC request, I'm only uploading the AIO to save space, so if you want the individual creature mods, you'll have to specify which ones.
Lastly, it's still uploading as I'm typing this (about a GB total, and MF is being slow to transfer), so if you don't see the files there, you jumped on this too fast...give it a few minutes ;)
~Cheers

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022
Here's a happy folder for your laundry list, as per VelvetCrowesLover 's suggestion. I'll switch to something other than MFire as soon as I fill it up.

For the Creatures CBPC request, I'm only uploading the AIO to save space, so if you want the individual creature mods, you'll have to specify which ones.
Lastly, it's still uploading as I'm typing this (about a GB total, and MF is being slow to transfer), so if you don't see the files there, you jumped on this too fast...give it a few minutes ;)
~Cheers
Thank you, you're awesome! I might request a few more files at some point but I don't really want to bother you anymore for now, thanks!

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
I have a problem that whenever I put the creatures pack in the game, all their animations are paralyzed and it is only possible to solve it through fnis using the De-install creatures option, thus making the animations of the creatures come back but the sex animations inside of the game by the creatures don't work and they stay normal while the other character performs the sex animation

Aug 20, 2021

Could you get this one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote