Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SnakeRain

Apr 8, 2021
I have it but i don't know where i can upload the files,i will try via Google but some advice would be great

UPD Mimic heels with SMP

and Predator Bikinis 3
Hi, thanks for these PredatorRj stuff. Do you happen to also have the Lilith armor t3? Thanks

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
i rarely post a comments, at least in a while, but I have a question for anyone who might be experiencing this issue with PredatorRJ. I use the cbbe /3ba versions on 3ba bodies.
When i use various outfits like succubus and several others, (but not all) to outfit npcs, the bodies disappear. I ran bodyslide, created 3ba meshes, checked textures, but outfits are still invisible, same with elle tribal outfits. I keep the meshes in MO overwrite, so nothing overwrites the meshes, still invis. Won't lie and say I'm new to modding, just a little dense when it comes to this i guess. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thx in advance.

Fan_Way

Mar 17, 2019
i rarely post a comments, at least in a while, but I have a question for anyone who might be experiencing this issue with PredatorRJ. I use the cbbe /3ba versions on 3ba bodies.
When i use various outfits like succubus and several others, (but not all) to outfit npcs, the bodies disappear. I ran bodyslide, created 3ba meshes, checked textures, but outfits are still invisible, same with elle tribal outfits. I keep the meshes in MO overwrite, so nothing overwrites the meshes, still invis. Won't lie and say I'm new to modding, just a little dense when it comes to this i guess. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thx in advance.
You probably use custom followers so they have different bodies.3BA but not 3BA lol.But if you are talking about common NPC then i dont know how to fix them.Some custom NPC have one mod for Bodyslide compatibility but i do not remember it,i saw it on Nexus. I don't have such problems though.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017

Thx in advance.
it's related to mesh problem...try re-install the mod, delete everything in your bodyslide output and build new batch..start with pc & npc body and then the outfit
or did u update your BodySlide and Outfit Studio to latest version ?
or you forget to tick this box

Last edited:

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Thx guys for the quick response, much appreciated. Trying to do things too fast, I thought i created the meshes, but the I saw GND and knew that i didn't. (Idiot!) All's well, outfits showing up normally now.

Thx. again.

Dec 5, 2019
Does anyone have the latest versions of Naughty Voices and OPrivacy?

I have Naughty Voices v2.1 and OPrivacy v2.7, but when I was about to update them, Migal took their mods off of Nexus and Patreon due to the controversies.

xenoramos

Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone, first of all, thank you all for your uploads ^__^
And may I ask for PredatorRJ's Lilith and Silk Spectre mods for LE, pretty please? (yes, I'm playing steam version of LE because it's much more stable for me >_<)

Reactions: BarbarianXXX

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Dint999 Animated Animal Tails HDT [SSE]

Sync Wig Hair Color SE

Never used either of these can provide zero support for it .

Requirements for SSE:
- Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0+

- Faster HDT-SMP

- HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

- SKSE 2.0.17+

- XPMSSE

- Bodyslide

- Sync Wig Hair Color SE
summoning for HairPack2 extra 0.3 for 1.10 (base) SSE :love:

Starskie89

Jul 21, 2017
PredatorRJ (and others) sit on this topic and DCMA stuff pretty quickly.

It'd be pretty amusing if someone were to actually fight the DMCA considering he's breaking bethesda TOS by his pay to play model. It's surprising how blatant it is vs the sims community where they at least vaguely pretend to stay within the guidelines so they don't get destroyed by EA.

Maxaddams997

May 3, 2021
I have it but i don't know where i can upload the files,i will try via Google but some advice would be great

UPD Mimic heels with SMP

and Predator Bikinis 3
reup please on th sexy bikini mega ?

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022

UPD Mimic heels with SMP

and Predator Bikinis 3
brudda can you reup the 3 things you sent here? they all got nuked. I think you should DM people the link instead so it gets nuked slower.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote