Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xenoramos

Jun 14, 2023
PredatorRJ (and others) sit on this topic and DCMA stuff pretty quickly.
Maybe this is possible to use other sites, that aren't so easily DMCA'ed? Like sharemods (can't include the link, it'll be first in google by that word), which is used for example to share paid mods for other games like RE, and don't remember it being easily DMCA'ed by even very active mod makers

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
PredatorRJ (and others) sit on this topic and DCMA stuff pretty quickly.

It'd be pretty amusing if someone were to actually fight the DMCA considering he's breaking bethesda TOS by his pay to play model. It's surprising how blatant it is vs the sims community where they at least vaguely pretend to stay within the guidelines so they don't get destroyed by EA.
Maybe this is possible to use other sites, that aren't so easily DMCA'ed? Like sharemods (can't include the link, it'll be first in google by that word), which is used for example to share paid mods for other games like RE, and don't remember it being easily DMCA'ed by even very active mod makers
Or start using Torrents.

Handifap

Dec 30, 2019
Well, shit. Went camping for a few days, and came back to the banhammer from Sch*ken and DMCA takedowns, as some of you have noticed. I do have quite a few of those mods downloaded (although I actually didn't keep a lot of the requests that I wasn't personally interested in, so I can't reup those), so over the weekend when I have some down-time, I'll see about uploading what I have, both from there and a few other places. I'll post the link in a couple days or so.
It was fun while it lasted, but I'm not about to throw more money at the knobs over there to support their rampant asshattery.

teufel

Aug 18, 2016
Weird request: Could someone that owns Skyrim VR upload just the original uncracked exe for me? I am trying to do some analysis with IDA and would like to use the VR exe to find some memory addresses.

May 19, 2022
Weird request: Could someone that owns Skyrim VR upload just the original uncracked exe for me? I am trying to do some analysis with IDA and would like to use the VR exe to find some memory addresses.
I'm 99% sure the .exe is not modified since cracks just use a steam emulator. But you could always just buy it and refund? That's what I had to do to get wabbajack and some mods to recognize it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote