Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone have an last version of Anubs animation pack?
Also about Anubs and his shota animations, i'm roleplaying a midget who "punish" bandits for being bad, but all the anubs shota are consensual, any animation pack with aggresive/rape shota animations in the style of babo/baka?

Reactions: Terdyterd

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023
Also about Anubs and his shota animations, i'm roleplaying a midget who "punish" bandits for being bad, but all the anubs shota are consensual, any animation pack with aggresive/rape shota animations in the style of babo/baka?
There are only 3 packs (anub/billyy/baka) being updated for the game afaik

Apr 24, 2018
lol never noticed ill upload it on dropmefools i mean files And on workupload. workupload prolly gonna go down in whenever Patrick has his time to find out how to dmca all of this even though it all breaks bugthesdas TOS

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
lol never noticed ill upload it on dropmefools i mean files And on workupload

i just didn't think you would want too many people telling you over and over again the same thing :LUL:

Apr 24, 2018
cause it stays up far longer so why not…….. also i doubt most of em are fast enough to catch it before its DMCAed “when patrick has the damn time” . Could be their antivirus blocking the website or something too lmao

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
cause it stays up far longer so why not…….. also i doubt most of em are fast enough to catch it before its DMCAed “when patrick has the damn time”
well my pixel link was up for about 2 month before pred said i doxed him :LUL:
also from pixel themselfs nowhere does it say mods Doxing: Posting private information about an individual or organisation. This includes publicly sharing private photos, videos or documents. Shaming and extortion are not accepted

Apr 24, 2018

well my pixel link was up for about 2 month before pred said i doxed him :LUL:
also from pixel themselfs nowhere does it say mods Doxing: Posting private information about an individual or organisation. This includes publicly sharing private photos, videos or documents. Shaming and extortion are not accepted
Inb4 it prolly took two months of email for it be taken down

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
I’d rather pay for harrys mods then patricks mods and thats saying a lot lmao. He does have some good concepts here and there
tbh it does make me chuckle the fact that i only had his mods cus people were asking for them i do prefer other modders who do way better work and don't charge *cough melodic sunjeong*

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote