Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2018
good luck figuring how to dmca from bunkr btw patrick if you how so much time to be reading this. How about working on a newer mod instead of wasting time doing this shit lol

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
good luck figuring how to dmca from bunkr btw patrick if you how so much time to be reading this. How about working on a newer mod instead of wasting time doing this shit lol
you gotta remember If you have found content which falls in any of these categories on pixeldrain please report it using the report button on the download page of the file. Do not send an e-mail, it will be ignored. When a file has received enough reports of the same type it will automatically be blocked. I will also manually review reported files occasionally

Apr 24, 2018
tbh it does make me chuckle the fact that i only had his mods cus people were asking for them i do prefer other modders who do way better work and don't charge *cough melodic sunjeong*
Melodics basically heres the basic colors pay for the other colors
Suns like basically a free mods activist and a machine at pumping out mods. If anyone deserves the cash its her

Reactions: Sopromat

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
Melodics basically heres the basic colors pay for the other colors
Suns like basically a free mods activist and a machine at pumping out mods. If anyone deserves the cash its her
ive been looking for one of suns mods for a year or so and have never found it

Apr 24, 2018
its from about 2018/2019 i think
yes he says its before the loverslab bs that drove her to remove most of the mods from LL, mostly false accusations or baseless accusations..... vigilantes on credits left....right....center. Hell i dont even think Sun has a copy of elven sniper left but who knows

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
yes he says its before the loverslab bs that drove her to remove most of the mods from LL, mostly false accusations or baseless accusations..... vigilantes on credits left....right....center. Hell i dont even think Sun has a copy of elven sniper left but who knows
i once had suns mods from when she was on there but replaced my hdd after it corrupted and lost most of my mods so been searching again

Apr 24, 2018
oh i know plus no point since there is a torrent
theres always a pint it gives patrick more work to do instead on focusing on the next mod
IF he just focused on the next mod his work would be way better and if he actually relased "free "versions of all his mods all this wouldnt have happened....instead of trying to act like he is melodic

• Haha
Reactions: LunaXS

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
theres always a pint it gives patrick more work to do instead on focusing on the next mod
IF he just focused on the next mod his work would be way better and if he actually relased "free "versions of all his mods all this wouldnt have happened....instead of trying to act like he is melodic
he has tho
Love Parasite (Free Version) (Patreon)
Free version, only one color, and no animations!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote