Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone have the Starfield DLSS 3 mod for download?

Sorry if it's not from Skyrim, it's just that since the mod is from Patreon and Bethesda, I didn't know where to post the mod to ask for it.
you have to authenticate now, not sure it will work now unless you are subscribed to pure dark on patreon.

Reactions: leproso0413

DeathHead999

Feb 18, 2019
It maybe not related to patreon mods but does anyone know what the GunMod is? I click the link but it only leads me to my discord.

Hallows

Aug 7, 2017
Is there another upload for the Dirty Deeds Missives mod? The links posted don't seem to be working.

valko

Mar 30, 2019

GPU mining for a membership is crazy
Speaking as a former GPU miner, there is currently no profitable cryptocurrency that can be GPU mined, after deducting cost of electricity to run the GPU (in most parts of the world). And doubly so, after Nicehash takes their cut of mining profits. Unless you have free or near-free electricity, much better off directly paying (if you were so inclined), than effectively paying more in electricity costs to get the same amount.

Separately, does anyone happen to have [Melodic] Cheerleader T1/T2 texture variations? The link on Kemono has the basic version but not the additional ones.

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
apparently you can still get naughty voices 2.7 if you join migal's discord but you need to forkover $5 on his patreon and link it with your account

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote