Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RayBar

May 12, 2020
A bit out of topic,but does anyone here use Community shaders? and how is your experience so far?

I am currently using Pi-Cho enb(low preset) combined with Lux/LoS2 and Cathedral weathers(also Dyndolod at med. preset) and Fps stutters and tanks a lot(sometimes 45-55 and then all of a sudden goes below 25). Is switching to CS worth it? How is the visual/performance compared to Pi-cho or any other Enbs?

I am also noticing that CS is getting lots of updates,so will the switch be something that can be easily done(will there be any major incompatibility)? I am asking this because my knowledge on modding is very elementary and I cannot use more sophisticated tools like ssedit/zedit/wryebash/xlodgen etc(most of the time I struggle with arranging my load order lol).

Also,if a switch does happen what are your recommended interior lighting mods to pair with CS. Lux before using enb was hella dark,which was very off-puting because even though it looks nice but i cannot see shit(especially npcs).

Thanks.
My specs-
i5-7500
Rx6700(non xt)-undervolted to 2500mhz/1100mv
16gb ddr4 ram @2133mhz
Game and mods are on SSD and 1080p resolution.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Looks like the 3PP animations for Ostim standalone are now available on their Discord....anyone wanna take a ?

1693831363440.png

Oxytocin

Jan 20, 2018
apparently you can still get naughty voices 2.7 if you join migal's discord but you need to forkover $5 on his patreon and link it with your account
What's the biggest change between 2.6 and 2.7?
I can't find an archive for his patreon page, or any changelog in the discord server.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
HairPack2 extra 0.3.. if anyone has this please? i saw some mentions abt it.. scroll through lotta pages but theres no link.. might be deleted

Reactions: hardlol
Apr 24, 2023
Looking for
SkyrimUpscaler ENB Test Build 11
Does anyone have the Starfield DLSS 3 mod for download?

Sorry if it's not from Skyrim, it's just that since the mod is from Patreon and Bethesda, I didn't know where to post the mod to ask for it.
Skyrim Mega link is the same, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Here's Starfield Mega link, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9PbHd5Z1poWSN1NUNYdWVmb2dXVkVFcVNYQVlLSXpR
Starfield Upscaler required auth but this was cracked so I uploaded the cracked version, not regular.

Last edited:

Blinder$

Feb 15, 2020
Many thanks, could you repost changelog as well
Change Log (3.00V)
- New 350 dialogue lines for diverse situations.
- calculation of favor/hate is now changed. It no longer depends on 'probability'. When the point reaches to 100, the level of affinity goes up.
- When hate point increases, it subtracts hate point from favor point. And at some point the actor will dislike Player. On the contrary, favor point mitigate offense of the actor.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is currently locked. However you can assign it to the actor by using the debug magic from the mod.
- Character 3(Aggressive) is locked because it lacks its own dialogue trees. However it will function as it should. Use it as you like.
- The actor you first meet will act like one.
- The actor you first meet will get the first impression from Player. It will affect afterwards.
- Bitch Reputation from Babodialogue will affect conversation.

ckteam

Dec 14, 2021
Skyrim Mega link is the same. Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Here's Starfield Mega link, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9PbHd5Z1poWSN1NUNYdWVmb2dXVkVFcVNYQVlLSXpR
Starfield Upscaler required auth but this was cracked so I uploaded the cracked version, not regular.
Do you have the FG beta 03 version of Starfield?

Reactions: Xazz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote