Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rokentor

Jul 29, 2022
Unfortunately 2.7 is not available anywhere right now, not patreon or discord, and I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be posted here either, since it seems only a handful of people have it and they don't want to share.

It sucks, bc for me peronally nv is the one thing that makes ostim worth it over sl.
Naughty Voices 2.3

Oprivacy 2.7b

Reactions: Ashot Kamshot

Dean36

Aug 20, 2020

i recommand to use this one from the page 2 i was fix the anims for make it works for SE

Reactions: Maiqui

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks so much for the upload! Also, sorry does anyone know what the "experimental" version of the S Patch AIO does? Like what's the difference between that and the normal S patch?
if you like to have a hot night with a tall vampire lady, then it's for you, simply scale the female character up to 1.2

Last edited:
Reactions: peteyone1

taday0shi

Jan 31, 2020
It is NV 2.7 that we are looking for. Someone already shared NV 2.6 and the latest OPrivacy. Thanks still.
For those still using Ostim NG so that naughty voices 2.6 works, just wanted you guys to know that Oprivacy works with Ostim Standalone and makes naughty voices 2.6 work, at least for me, there's a lot more talk during the act. Let me know what's your experience guys! <3

Edit: I'm not sure if Oprivacy is OSA dependent, but since I have it active because of fertily mode you can also keep it active if Oprivacy requires it, since it doesn't interfere with Ostim Standalone. My game works without a hitch. Hope this helps you guys!

Dikking699

May 13, 2020
For those still using Ostim NG so that naughty voices 2.6 works, just wanted you guys to know that Oprivacy works with Ostim Standalone and makes naughty voices 2.6 work, at least for me, there's a lot more talk during the act. Let me know what's your experience guys! <3

Edit: I'm not sure if Oprivacy is OSA dependent, but since I have it active because of fertily mode you can also keep it active if Oprivacy requires it, since it doesn't interfere with Ostim Standalone. My game works without a hitch. Hope this helps you guys!
What is the difference between nv 2.6 and 2.7 anyways?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

I tested both ways. With OSA, without OSA.

OPrivacy works with no problems whatsoever. You don't need "OSA for Ostim" to run it.

Naughty Voices 2.6 is another story. It didn't work. I tested with OPrivacy installed, I tested without it, and I tested with OSA for Ostim... the characters were still silent. I only had the necessary mods to run Ostim Standalone, I didn't have anything else to avoid any possible conflict.

People can try it for themselves, but there have been conflicting reports if NV 2.6 works for Standalone or not. 2.7 is the one built for Standalone.

taday0shi

Jan 31, 2020
I tested both ways. With OSA, without OSA.

OPrivacy works with no problems whatsoever. You don't need "OSA for Ostim" to run it.

Naughty Voices 2.6 is another story. It didn't work. I tested with OPrivacy installed, I tested without it, and I tested with OSA for Ostim... the characters were still silent. I only had the necessary mods to run Ostim Standalone, I didn't have anything else to avoid any possible conflict.

People can try it for themselves, but there have been conflicting reports if NV 2.6 works for Standalone or not. 2.7 is the one built for Standalone.
( Just in case, make sure that NV is lower priority than Ostim SA since ostim sa has their own sounds so Ostim > NV so that NV overwrites it )

That's odd, I'm running 692 mods with 609 active esm/esp/esl, I'm not sure if I can say that mine is running properly since my first try was with NV 2.6 with ostim standalone and I've never used it before but npc's comment during sex. (excluding custom voiced)

Just to give a better perspective, they let me know if it feels good, if they want it faster, when they are about to orgasm and when I orgasm among other idle chatter during sex along with a sentence after we finish ( Thanks that felt great ) or something like that. Is it correct to assume that it's functioning or? If not I apologize for getting your hopes up, I was just trying to help >.<

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
( Just in case, make sure that NV is lower priority than Ostim SA since ostim sa has their own sounds so Ostim > NV so that NV overwrites it )

That's odd, I'm running 692 mods with 609 active esm/esp/esl, I'm not sure if I can say that mine is running properly since my first try was with NV 2.6 with ostim standalone and I've never used it before but npc's comment during sex. (excluding custom voiced)

Just to give a better perspective, they let me know if it feels good, if they want it faster, when they are about to orgasm and when I orgasm among other idle chatter during sex along with a sentence after we finish ( Thanks that felt great ) or something like that. Is it correct to assume that it's functioning or? If not I apologize for getting your hopes up, I was just trying to help >.<
If you are hearing "pound my smooch", you're good.

And yes, I always put the Ostim plugin higher in the load order, before any addons.

To be honest, I don't feel like testing again. I already did like 3 times, rebuilding the load order. I just want to play the game at this point.

But if anyone else confirms what you're saying, that's good news.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote