Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spanky69

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah I can't get NV 2.6 to work on my OStim Standalone playthrough. NV's MCM loaded but no voices appearing at all when doing a scene. Unfortunately NV 2.7 is impossible to find.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
I'm really confused because i have two modlists for skyrim. in 1.5.97, NV works normally with standalone. But in 1.6.640, i couldn't get it to work until installing Oprivacy like someone said before(I also can't confirm the voices and moans i hear are from NV or OPrivacy).
2.7 have a new code lines related on the second author since ostim standalone can handle now multiple voice actors. 2.6 doesn't have that thing. Only the 2.7 and that version is just on discord for patreon users. Sadly.

QK30

May 11, 2017
Does Any Have Anub Slal animations , bakafactory slal animation and billy?
Brother
the moment those 3 sex modders add a new chris hansen horsecock gangbang animation it's posted in the thread, use the search or just go back a couple pages.

Meanwhile combat, movement animations, actual gameplay
:confused:

Reactions: piratkopiering

aoyzamsn

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have the Latest Smooth For honor animation ?
The big Gdrive with all the good stuff got nuked.

this is all the animations that was in the Gdrive that got nuked. WARNING some of the animations maybe out of date, i know for a fact that the dynamic block hit by smooth is out of date the latest version is on nexus.

HornyAlaskan69

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I usually lurk but I was looking for help if anyone can lend a hand. Is anyone able to download this file and upload it as an attachment?

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
Hello, I usually lurk but I was looking for help if anyone can lend a hand. Is anyone able to download this file and upload it as an attachment?
Tried to download it but they want to install some BAIDU map downloader program, which I don't really trust, so sorry maybe someone who is used to download there can help....

Max971

Apr 11, 2020

this is all the animations that was in the Gdrive that got nuked. WARNING some of the animations maybe out of date, i know for a fact that the dynamic block hit by smooth is out of date the latest version is on nexus.
Kyoshin?!

Reactions: Lithiara
May 19, 2022

What if I run CAO on it

MrChow96

Dec 13, 2020
Tried to download it but they want to install some BAIDU map downloader program, which I don't really trust, so sorry maybe someone who is used to download there can help....
LE:
SE:

No 3BA, but at least it works. Pretty sure you can convert it to 3BA yourself with a bit of patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyqz

Syreal

May 7, 2020

I must state that this is the last version ever made, and the mod is not under development any longer.
Edit: it's been long enough now that I'm adding this is Naughty Voices 2.7a (works with Ostim SA) for easy searching.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote