Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 10, 2019
But I already have it, still can't get all scenes on the list.
Make sure you use unlimited version of sexlab tools. You have to go to sexlabtools and update anim. info on the main MCM page. If it won't works for you, yo may as well use Defeat. Its utility key also let you choose anims from the list

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Have you tried this? I downloaded from LL to get the full animation list, because it seems that in SL it has a limit of only 125 animations to show in the list when pressing "H". Remember go to SL Tools menu and click on "Update animation info"
All credits to
Yes. Actually I tried it at first, before 2000slot. When I press "H" it said there is no anim in the conditions. The only thing that works is when I press "Shift+H" to see what stage I'm in.
140012.png
Do you have SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) ?. if you have it open up the slal MCM, check and enable the all the animation you installed there, and register it. After that you check on / off in the toggle animation it in the Sexlab MCM
Yes. Enable all -> rebuild anim -> register anim(wait till console stop) -> reload json data(wait till console stop) -> reapply json setting(wait till console stop)
140825.png
Make sure you use unlimited version of sexlab tools. You have to go to sexlabtools and update anim. info on the main MCM page. If it won't works for you, yo may as well use Defeat. Its utility key also let you choose anims from the list
I don't get what you mean. "unlimited version of sexlab tools" is install sexlab tools and unlimited list? Or it a mod?
I can't update anim, there is only reconfigure buttom. And I pressed it, it not helped.
141751.png

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Yes. Actually I tried it at first, before 2000slot. When I press "H" it said there is no anim in the conditions. The only thing that works is when I press "Shift+H" to see what stage I'm in.
View attachment 2983951

Yes. Enable all -> rebuild anim -> register anim(wait till console stop) -> reload json data(wait till console stop) -> reapply json setting(wait till console stop)
View attachment 2983961

I don't get what you mean. "unlimited version of sexlab tools" is install sexlab tools and unlimited list? Or it a mod?
I can't update anim, there is only reconfigure buttom. And I pressed it, it not helped.
View attachment 2983967
You can just do Enable all -> register anim(wait till console stop), thats enough for ensuring you have all your animations registered.
For the unlimited animations patch, if its installed correctly, you will have the update anim.. option they are talking about. Its a seperate patch from the original installation of sexlab tools. Install it below sl tools and ensure nothing is overwriting it.

lumen-chan

Sep 25, 2023
Hello everyone!
Sorry if i missed what i wanted to ask about but does someone have/can upload Dint999's Animated Animal Tails HDT [SSE] ?
I've seen this mod on Baidu but right now it's impossible to register there if you arent' from China :/

Reactions: gianttiger

lior33

Aug 9, 2022
Hi.
I'm playing with Anchor MCO animations. I really like it, but I'm starting to get bored. Do you have any good animations mods suggestions for me? Something fairly realistic. Thx.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Hi.
I'm playing with Anchor MCO animations. I really like it, but I'm starting to get bored. Do you have any good animations mods suggestions for me? Something fairly realistic. Thx.
I personally use animations for the Imperium set by Cheming 1228 on the Skyrim SE nexus. It adds race specific animations for most of the playable races with a few exceptions. For example Redguards and Khajiits share animations that are unique to them for every vanilla weapon type except bows but are wildly different from Nords/Orcs who share a different set, you can add these animations to NPC's of that specific race, add any race specific animation set to yourself or just select one set to use for everyone.

You could try the For honor animations for specific weapon combos but for me personally i find they jolt the player forward too much and are more clunky to use.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote