Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Any one know if there has been a more recent update than Billyy Petite 5.4?
Any one know how to list all anim of this? I have table scene, wall scene but no bed scene and others.
The most animations I get are when I check restrict Aggressive Animations, but when I cancel it lost all animations nothing on the list.
How to get all animations on the list?

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Whats new in the Anub pack?
The last version I got was the one on LL, so there's tons of new stuff in my case, like 10 new Riekling animations, and numerous other hetro poses and shota poses whatever shota is. The annoying thing about the Rieklings, they sometimes break out of the animation and just pace, so I have to hit the re-align hot key to get them back into the animation... no clue why they're so fidgety...

chevalierxx

Jul 28, 2023
Anyways, I've heard good things about some "Cabbage ENB" ( I'm usually switching between Pi-Cho, Rudy, and few others)..anyone have it?
Heard it's on Skyrimguild discord ( ), but can't find any links for it ( on that page, or their discord)
still you have "Cabbage ENB" or reupload it link bacause it down and discord get hide

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Any one know how to list all anim of this? I have table scene, wall scene but no bed scene and others.
The most animations I get are when I check restrict Aggressive Animations, but when I cancel it lost all animations nothing on the list.
You need to get a sexlab tool patch to list all animation. Google is your friend

wenQu1

Sep 27, 2023
Not exactly patreon but does anyone has access to walled content? He seems to refuse publicizing his mods after he found out someone's making nude conversions of his followers.

throatdeep

Mar 1, 2019
Anybody who's got the 3ba version of the ? Only versions I could find was and , but one link is down, the other is on baidu.

Reactions: Sura-Sura

loleth

May 19, 2023
The last version I got was the one on LL, so there's tons of new stuff in my case, like 10 new Riekling animations, and numerous other hetro poses and shota poses whatever shota is. The annoying thing about the Rieklings, they sometimes break out of the animation and just pace, so I have to hit the re-align hot key to get them back into the animation... no clue why they're so fidgety...
The version you got on LL had shota anims? I don't think LL allows that?

Reactions: Sura-Sura

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
But I already have it, still can't get all scenes on the list.
Have you tried this? I downloaded from LL to get the full animation list, because it seems that in SL it has a limit of only 125 animations to show in the list when pressing "H". Remember go to SL Tools menu and click on "Update animation info"
All credits to
View attachment unlimited_animation_list_20230820.7z

Last edited:

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Do you have SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) ?. if you have it open up the slal MCM, check and enable the all the animation you installed there, and register it. After that you check on / off in the toggle animation it in the Sexlab MCM

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone have outfit mods recommendations that are "fairly" immersive but also kind of skimpy? would really appreciate it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote