Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
so for those of you that use dlss upscaler, you might want to take a look at this..

RayBar

May 12, 2020
so for those of you that use dlss upscaler, you might want to take a look at this..
How many Patrons does Puredark have anyways? I thought it was visible before but now its hidden.

blaze15978

Dec 11, 2019
I actually paid for his Patreon twice because I think he does good work, but sigh my sub just ended and I forgot to grab all his RDR2 and Starfield DLSS3 mods before it ended.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hey there,
Looking to go back to Skyrim but I don't wanna go through the hassle of modding it. Are there any modded repacks you're aware of please? (Nolvus, Wabbajack and other auto installers probably won't work with piratd Skyrim btw)

IMADAFTY

Dec 31, 2018
Hey there,
Looking to go back to Skyrim but I don't wanna go through the hassle of modding it. Are there any modded repacks you're aware of please? (Nolvus, Wabbajack and other auto installers probably won't work with piratd Skyrim btw)
what kind of modpack you looking for? people might be able to point you somewhere then

Govvno

Jun 8, 2021
Hey there,
they do work with pirated skyrim, do some digging

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
just wait for a promo in steam. It get really cheap
I also recommend websites like CDKeys where you don't have to wait. I was playing on a cracked Skyrim for about a year until buying the anniversary edition for around $17 USD that came with a steam code. Can sometimes get games for even less than the discounted price in Steam.

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
I also recommend websites like CDKeys where you don't have to wait. I was playing on a cracked Skyrim for about a year until buying the anniversary edition for around $17 USD that came with a steam code. Can sometimes get games for even less than the discounted price in Steam.
Eh, why bother giving money to the thieves guild. The only difference between cracked and bought is that you can wake up to an unexpected update on steam breaking half of mod list.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote