Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
3PP 1.8

What's new?
  • 3P missionary (plus fingering) redone;
  • 3P spread legs, rubbing clitorises;
  • 3P spread legs, cunnilingus (F1) and fingering (F2);
  • 3P spread legs, cunnilingus (F2) and fingering (F1);
  • 3P atop each other idle animation redone.
*Just an fyi when this month ends so does my subs to these mofos, hopefully we get someone else to step up next month if there are new releases*
Thanks for sharing these animation pack updates with the community.

OStim's new UI is so fucking ugly it's out me off the framework entirely, really hope they fix it.
Yeah, I wonder if it is because we are used to Ostim NG's UI. But moving forward, that's where the mods will be getting updated (like the animations above), and another hero also shared Naughty Voices 2.7, which was holding me back from switching.

Standalone is way faster and smoother than NG as well, and the sound system is better than the old ones used by OSA and OSound.

Lesbian players are the only ones that I can think of who have strong reasons to stay with NG since Moon's Night Blooming Violets was the only animation pack updated to Standalone (all the animations in the Addon Hub were butchered in Standalone).

Last edited:

Jaken_01

Dec 7, 2021
SL Mega Pack for OStim Standalone 1.1

added since last full release:
- 3P MMF Swapping Double Vag Service
- 4P service
- 4P cowgirl
- another 4P cowgirl
- 4P reverse cowgirl
(each of these consists of 5-7 individual animations, so all in all it's ~30 new animations)

RayBar

May 12, 2020

- 4P service
- 4P cowgirl
- another 4P cowgirl
- 4P reverse cowgirl
(each of these consists of 5-7 individual animations, so all in all it's ~30 new animations)
Are there any requirements for this pack,do i only need Ostim standalone?
Thanks.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

- 4P service
- 4P cowgirl
- another 4P cowgirl
- 4P reverse cowgirl
Oh yeah, I forgot that Drei (Ostim's developer) was converting SL animations to Standalone, I edited my last post.

Shame that his focus right now is MFM, gangbangs, etc. Not really my thing. But I might install for the wall animations that are lacking from his and .

Thanks for sharing.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Are there any requirements for this pack,do i only need Ostim standalone?
Thanks.
You only need Ostim standalone, but not sure.
Yes, those are just animation packs. Install them and run Nemesis. The Table and Chair/Bench that I linked above are included in this Mega Pack, so you don't need to install them as well if you were planning to.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayBar

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Migal's deleted mods:

Naughty Voices 2.7 (possibly the latest version):

OPrivacy 2.7b (latest version):

Excitable Subs 1.3b (latest version):
Thank you for the nv 2.7, now i can start to think to switch to standalone.

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021

Lovemaking Compendium 1.1

3PP 1.7

OAA 1.42.1
Do you have Night-blooming Violets 1.1 by any chance?

zotmotmot

Jan 29, 2018
I'm looking for Shadowmans NPCs 37 - Clingy Irgnir. Would really appreciate it if someone could share that one. It's the only one I am missing thanks to other helpful posts on this thread. Am looking for the SL version.

zotmotmot

Jan 29, 2018
Cool! Now I got them all. Not sure I really have a use for that last one. It's... kinda funny. Did bug me a bit to have one missing though. Looks better now I got them all nicely archived. So thanks a lot. Really saved me from having OCD headaches.

blaze15978

Dec 11, 2019
So has anyone tried NV 2.7 yet and does it only work for OStim Standalone? I'm getting the popup every time when I use it with OStim NG, but it seems to work with Standalone.

Unfortunately, I think my NG set up is still superior to what's available for Standalone so far so I might need to go back to using NV 2.6 if 2.7 is Standalone exclusive.

EDIT: Nvm, I got it working. Needed to unpack the BSAs and move things around to get the new content, but I think only 1 file checks for if you have Ostim Standalone so don't copy that one over.

Last edited:

mr-x

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the Schaken-Mods Slave of the Scorn/collection? I saw it before, but I deleted the link(((

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote