Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
anyone has this guy's mods?

also, a lot of people here seem to use ostim. i am planning on getting back into skyrim, can someone explain what ostim is and does it conflict with sexlab?

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
anyone has this guy's mods?

also, a lot of people here seem to use ostim. i am planning on getting back into skyrim, can someone explain what ostim is and does it conflict with sexlab?
it is a sex framework just like sexlab is and there is no conflict or overlap you can use both together

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
cool. so how is it different from sexlab? is it better?
It is better in terms of technical stuff (actor alignment, scripting and anim sync) which makes me gave up on SL after using it for years due to some technical issues, but on gameplay variation and features i think SL are much complex, also worth to mention if you into some extreme fetish you might want to stick with SL, while Ostim are more towards consensual and simple romantic stuff, there is foot fetish animation and 3P/4P, there's also gay and lesbian animation too if you're into that.

I like SL in the old days when there's no alternative that worth to called contender, flower girls are sucks (sorry but thats my personal opinion), but today most of SL modders are creating mod that focused heavily into female player character, so as a person who play as male character i don't feel like there's a lot of choice with SL, luckily ostim provide something that SL lack this day, hopefully more features will come in the future.

Last edited:

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
It is better in terms of technical stuff (actor alignment, scripting and anim sync) which makes me gave up on SL after using it for years due to some technical issues, but on gameplay variation and features i think SL are much complex, also worth to mention if you into some extreme fetish you might want to stick with SL, while Ostim are more towards consensual and simple romantic stuff, there is foot fetish animation and 3P/4P, there's also gay and lesbian animation too if you're into that.

I like SL in the old days when there's no alternative that worth to called contender, flower girls are sucks (sorry but thats my personal opinion), but today most of SL modders are creating mod that focused heavily into female player character, so as a person who play as male character i don't feel like there's a lot of choice with SL, luckily ostim provide something that SL lack this day, hopefully more features will come in the future.
Agree. Also, you can use ostim and sexlab together. Ostim is more faster and responsive like you said There is also sexlab p+ but is still on on wip. Btw is Ostim NG or Ostim Standalone. Standalone is the updated and it's better. NG isn't udpated anymore.

Mast0d0nt

Aug 11, 2023
Maybe a stupid question but if I install Ostim alongside Sexlab I have to import all animations separately and rebuild with Nemesis again? Thing is I have 28k+ animations atm and Nemesis craps out if I add more already.

Reactions: Sleepwalker59

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
SL Mega Pack for OStim Standalone 1.2

fixes since last full release:
- fixed actor one and two swapping positions on standing spitroast
- fixed auto climax animations for standing spitroast not playing animations on all actors
- fixed auto climax animations in 3P Billyy Doggy Spitroast Synced causing all actors to climax
- fixed auto climax animations in 3P Billyy Doggy DP Holding Thigh causing all actors to climax
- removed old bench scenes that shouldn't exist anymore due to the furniture refactor (and caused warnings in the OStim.log file)
- refactored how animation registration works for the different variants of climax animations for 3P, 4P and 5P animations, reducing the overall amount of registered animations by a considerable amount
added since last full release:
- MFF 69
- MFF Cowgirl
- MFF Holding
- MFF Missionary

I got this error when I try run Nemesis with this pack enabled

ERROR(1166): BUG FOUND!! Report to Nemesis' author immediately
Variable Name: <1>
Failed to generate behavior

Does anyone have a solution? If not, it will have to be reported to the original author

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
BHUNP has better jiggle but collision in ostim scenes was awful. I switched specially for collision and switched back to 3ba the same day.
I don't know man, might have something with your setup at the time. I remember I did some testing, and to be honest, BHUNP is the superior body, it blows 3BA out of the water in terms of both collision and jiggling. It's not just me saying. Ace and Aietos, Ostim's animator and one of the developers, also claim that BHUNP is the superior body for naughty scenes.

But this is not an encouragement for people to drop 3BA in favor of BHUNP, at least not necessarily. As I said, the mod support for BHUNP in terms of clothing and armor mods is rather poor compared to 3BA. This is why the latter has way more users if you check the download numbers.

Reactions: spanky69 and vrajk

Distino

Nov 23, 2017
Here, I uploaded Billy's last update, I don't know how much it last on mediafire tho, first time doing it :)

Could you please upload LE version as well?

May 19, 2022
I don't know man, might have something with your setup at the time. I remember I did some testing, and to be honest, BHUNP is the superior body, it blows 3BA out of the water in terms of both collision and jiggling. It's not just me saying. Ace and Aietos, Ostim's animator and one of the developers, also claim that BHUNP is the superior body for naughty scenes.

But this is not an encouragement for people to drop 3BA in favor of BHUNP, at least not necessarily. As I said, the mod support for BHUNP in terms of clothing and armor mods is rather poor compared to 3BA. This is why the latter has way more users if you check the download numbers.
Is it possible to batch convert from 3ba to bhunp?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote