Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
Maybe a stupid question but if I install Ostim alongside Sexlab I have to import all animations separately and rebuild with Nemesis again? Thing is I have 28k+ animations atm and Nemesis craps out if I add more already.
Yes, you need to install animation for each framework, let say you want to install Billy and Anubs on both SL and Ostim, you need to instal those pack for each framework and run nemesis each time you add new anim pack, or the workaround is either installing Billy on SL, and Anubs on Ostim... Thats why even both framework can be used together, my recommendation is just pick either SL or Ostim on your load order to avoid problems, keep animation slot low and reduce stress on papyrus.

Reactions: Mast0d0nt

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
I don't know man, might have something with your setup at the time. I remember I did some testing, and to be honest, BHUNP is the superior body, it blows 3BA out of the water in terms of both collision and jiggling. It's not just me saying. Ace and Aietos, Ostim's animator and one of the developers, also claim that BHUNP is the superior body for naughty scenes.

But this is not an encouragement for people to drop 3BA in favor of BHUNP, at least not necessarily. As I said, the mod support for BHUNP in terms of clothing and armor mods is rather poor compared to 3BA. This is why the latter has way more users if you check the download numbers.
Yea, bhunp have the best physics and collisions. Also, seems like more people are doing conversions for bhunp lately. I just switch from 3ba

Ale69

Nov 12, 2018
Aqui, carreguei a última atualização do Billy, mas não sei quanto durou no mediafire, primeira vez fazendo isso:)

Como você instala o Mod?

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
Here, I uploaded Billy's last update, I don't know how much it last on mediafire tho, first time doing it :)

Thanks so VERY much... awesome new MMFF scenes for the swingers :)

And more....

Reactions: bu11bu12

markbuffalo

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone have BaboDialogue 5.2?

Change Log(5.20V)
  • Added few more kidnap cell(location) variations
  • Enslaved scenario is added. How to start: When you fail to pay the debt from Loanshark syndicate, and the debt is over 50,000 gold, the head master will give you an offer.
  • If you accept the head master's offer, you are going to be sold(voluntary) to a random noble.
  • There are several ways to break out of the cage. You can break the lock using physical strength or magic skills.
  • There are only three ways to escape; steal the key, lockpick, or kill the master. There will be more ways to solve the situation.
  • Once you are in jail, by pressing the hotkey you can decide what you will do.
  • Many attempts to escape has failed and the master doesn't trust you any longer, you will be punished. The master will equip you with a restraint.
  • If you play nice to the master, you can earn his trust.
  • You can heal yourself by resting or meditating.

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone have BaboDialogue 5.2?

Change Log(5.20V)
  • Added few more kidnap cell(location) variations
  • Enslaved scenario is added. How to start: When you fail to pay the debt from Loanshark syndicate, and the debt is over 50,000 gold, the head master will give you an offer.
  • If you accept the head master's offer, you are going to be sold(voluntary) to a random noble.
  • There are several ways to break out of the cage. You can break the lock using physical strength or magic skills.
  • There are only three ways to escape; steal the key, lockpick, or kill the master. There will be more ways to solve the situation.
  • Once you are in jail, by pressing the hotkey you can decide what you will do.
  • Many attempts to escape has failed and the master doesn't trust you any longer, you will be punished. The master will equip you with a restraint.
  • If you play nice to the master, you can earn his trust.
  • You can heal yourself by resting or meditating.
New event sound like Sanguine Debauchery

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote