Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dandadanfan

Oct 20, 2023
I don't know why but it doesn't seem compatible with the GOG version, got CTD every time I went into the inventory menu and it would fuck up my 3rd person camera

Took it out, everything worked fine

That or it's just how it is with betas and we need wait for a stable release
Mind if i ask what does animated inventory NG exactly do?

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Hey, im having a bit of a problem here, anyone knows why some outfits have grey textures in game?
Especificaly the "Predator Lust control 3ba", i have everything installed, the textures show fine in bodyslide but grey in game, i usualy fix this by replacing the textures or reinstaling them, but its not working, anyone knows how to fix this?

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018

Like a dumbass I paid this dude 6$ and lo and behold he wants me to use QQ to receive it, which I can't do since I don't live in China or have China phone, and trying to register failed

Anyone from China willing to give up 40 yuan and share this?
did u try the qq internatinal version is available on ?

gogo2225

Mar 3, 2019
Aye pretty sure Patreon shutting down his page due to some of the SLAL content breaking TOS so he wants to avoid it happening on the new site whats kinda understandable and bummer to see such things happen to content creators.
True, but Anubis still doing the job, and Baka already moved to Subscribestar to avoid breaking TOS. Still a loss for slal animation.

rudel12

Nov 1, 2022
Would you be willing to share this outfit if possible?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote