Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
Since apparently some idiot can delete his mod, disrupting tons of people and the community will actually honor it some people may need

if you wanted to download nefaram and already have the .wabbjack this should work. Otherwise someone oughta share the v13 file for that list

Reactions: fjfjawdwa

Marissa 69

Oct 2, 2017
Since apparently some idiot can delete his mod, disrupting tons of people and the community will actually honor it some people may need

if you wanted to download nefaram and already have the .wabbjack this should work. Otherwise someone oughta share the v13 file for that list
Do i have to rename it? or just paste the file like this in the downloads folder?

singleuse2276

Oct 24, 2023

Looks like it's the wrong version. Filesize matches exactly the non-SE version. It's Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022).7z not Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022) SE.7z (which is what's needed)

maki000

May 4, 2022
does anyone have a copy of `Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022) SE.7z`? I believe the se version is 61.9mb?

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Trying to get my dream mod but having hell on this site

Highheels Dress outfits BHUNP 3BBB BodySlide
This site is said to have the BHUNP version but i can navigate thru the site to get it

this is the CBBE Version but if i can get the BHUNP from this site ill be good to go
I made a request over on Loverslab, and I will post link here if anyone downloads it. Here is the link from 9dmsgame The password on Baidu is vo1x, the archive is 500MB.

Reactions: H-Ten and Drhuge
May 19, 2022
ah so I'm on v13.1 and he switched from LE to SE version only in the most recent update. the mod still works for me though. if you get any nefaram version earlier than the current you can use that or you can just use it in your own list

Last edited:

Marissa 69

Oct 2, 2017
I gave you guys the version that was used to download v13.1 of nefaram and that works perfectly in my SE game and I dont see any mention of the mod being updated. you are corect that its an old form version but I dont think it matters
So I just paste it in the Downloads folder? or rename it?

May 19, 2022

sadly missing the correct sls. If someone has it please do share!
do you also have v13.1 saved? if so you can use my version

0.662 SSE Beta and VR patch for it. doesnt help nefaram refugees but might be useful

Last edited:

Drhuge

Sep 10, 2019
I made a request over on Loverslab, and I will post link here if anyone downloads it. Here is the link from 9dmsgame The password on Baidu is vo1x, the archive is 500MB.
Thank you so much

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote