Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

razien

Mar 9, 2017
basicaly i dont find ostim 1.1 or 1.2 on this tread i only find the mega pack of this additional animation for ostim 1,2 but not the ostim 1,2 itself

ViolaDeLacosta

Jan 29, 2023
Tell me, friends, if I make adjustments to the position of actors in SecLab animations, in what folder is this data saved? I recently reinstalled my Skyrim with a new one, and I would like to install these saves back from the backup, but I can’t figure out where these adjustments were saved.

arturooteruelo

Oct 30, 2023
Hi.
I'm trying to install NEFARAM but is down from wabbajack, I've already got the list and all the mods necessary but not the files that were store in wabbajack itself:

- NEFARAM 11 Voice Pack & Bodyslide.zip
- NEFARAM 0.10 Bodyslides.zip
- BaboDialogue Voice Pack.zip
- NEFARAM 0.9 Bodyslides.zip
- NEFARAM AYGAS Voice.zip
- NEFARAM 0.7 Bodyslides.zip

Does anyone have and can share those files?

QK30

May 11, 2017
Looking for

Pretty much the first Skyrim ish unarmed attack animations for MCO.

Nov 8, 2021
Shaders do not show up for me ingame, even reloading. Using latest ReShade 5.9.2. :-/

EDIT: Yeah, so having the shaders in the COMPLETE folder seems to hide them from compiling....?

Last edited:

Cloverhand

Sep 11, 2021
Skyrim Mega link is the same, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
Here's Starfield Mega link, Base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9PbHd5Z1poWSN1NUNYdWVmb2dXVkVFcVNYQVlLSXpR
Starfield Upscaler required auth but this was cracked so I uploaded the cracked version, not regular.
Woaa. Is there a way to find out the password for skyrim's mega?

Creedarc

Oct 30, 2023
Hi.
I'm trying to install NEFARAM but is down from wabbajack, I've already got the list and all the mods necessary but not the files that were store in wabbajack itself:

- NEFARAM 11 Voice Pack & Bodyslide.zip
- NEFARAM 0.10 Bodyslides.zip
- BaboDialogue Voice Pack.zip
- NEFARAM 0.9 Bodyslides.zip
- NEFARAM AYGAS Voice.zip
- NEFARAM 0.7 Bodyslides.zip

Does anyone have and can share those files?
I need these too :( any heros?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote